U2.Com Members/Early Tickets...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
They're saying you get told a week ahead of the general public. Do we know how? Will it be by e-mail or through the post or what?
Will they give us a list of every venue that's been confirmed to choose from?:eyebrow:

Probably through an email to you @U2.com mail address. I think you can pre-order them from a site (Ticketmaster? :no: ) which will probably have a list to pick your venue of choice from.

But that's all my speculation...

C ya!

Marty

Not sure about that... I do not think I will check my u2.com e-mail that often... :(

It might be safer if they mailed you a personalized code or something like that... let's just hope that it is not the same code for everyone or we will see massive trading.

I suspect that it will be all over the internet when news about the pre-sale comes out. I also suspect that you'll have to log in with your u2.com e-mail account to order them, so we don't have a repeat of the Elevation debacle.

Last time we were sent an order form from propaganda and had to list the top three choices for the show we wanted tickets for. They then mailed you your two tickets for the show. Who knows this time. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom