U2.com is up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
I'm starting to worry less about my letter from Propaganda. At the rate we're going U2.com will offer the presale after the sale to the public.

:lmao:

At this rate, it certainly looks that way...

:| 'tards....

ramblin rose said:

I'm starting to worry less about my letter from Propaganda. At the rate we're going U2.com will offer the presale after the sale to the public.

In case you're worrying that your letter hasn't turned up yet, it did say somewhere on the dev. site that ppl in North America could expect their Prop letters week beginning 29th Nov. So I'd start expecting it show up sometime next March ;)

They gotta get this site running perfectly. thousands of people will no doubt be paying their $20 or $40 dollars to access the members area. Imagine if they hurried it and the site wasn't running properly....lots of people paying to access it would NOT be happy!

I'm sure it will be running very very soon....be patient!!

Sue7465 said:
They gotta get this site running perfectly. thousands of people will no doubt be paying their $20 or $40 dollars to access the members area. Imagine if they hurried it and the site wasn't running properly....lots of people paying to access it would NOT be happy!

I'm sure it will be running very very soon....be patient!!

Hurrying the site? They knew the album would be released on 11/23 for how long?

It's called total incompetance. That's what they call it in the company I work for anyway.

Last edited:
Uh, just a random question here...
Isn't the web site being put together by digital cc, the company owned or run (or whatever) by Adam's brother?

Amen Sister...

I understand it has to be perfectly done, but it should have been perfectly done WEEKS ago. Why are they still scrambling ONE week after the record release? :mad:

I agree, it should have been ready and online the day the album was released at the latest! But obviously there is a problem on there somewhere, and if they went online with a problem.....boy would we all complain!!! But I do think U2.com should be updating us daily on their web site....at least giving us some clue when it'll be ready.

Launching a new site when mercury goes retrograde is never a good idea. :wink:

Do you think that we will perhaps get free downloads of the concerts of we become premium members? That would sort of justify the $20 / $40...

I got my Propaganda letter on Nov. 27th.

As for tickets, I'm sure that it will be the same as it was with Prop:

2 tickets for 1 show on each leg. (It looks like 4 tickets for stadiums or festivals).

Not bad. It's worth the $20 just for 2 great tickets. I went to 3 shows on elevation, all GA, and 2 of those were made possible by Prop. Props to Prop!

U2@NYC said:
Do you think that we will perhaps get free downloads of the concerts of we become premium members? That would sort of justify the $20 / $40...

i'll eat my hat if that happens. We never got free concerts from Prop before - okay, ONCE, with hasta. I'm betting on the concert downloads through iTunes at $20 each.

But now they said they will start doing something similar to what Pearl Jam does... if not, where is the incentive to stop bootlegging? If they charge $20 per concert, I am afraid that I will continue to trade them...

Back
Top Bottom