U2.com is officially up!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm just going to forget about signing up, the service thus far has been pretty low rate & paying $40 will only get me 1 set of concert tickets, so I'd rather just go with Ticketmaster & ticket brokers :shrug:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was one of the early subscribers (NOV 22) and I just got an email with my login details!

AM I DREAMING????? (pinches self)

OUCH!

Its true. Only took 2 weeks!

:shifty:

I guess I will end up with two memberships then...

ooops

:crack:

And I just got the email... Two memberships for me. :|

Last edited:
It's a miracle! Just got the email! HOWEVER! It says my subscription is up June 05' :eyebrow: That's 6 mos! WTF?

I have a question, I apologise if it has already been asked but I don't feel like sifting through hundreds of posts.

Does one have to be eighteen to sign up and purchase tickets? I'll be eighteen in mid-January, but I assume the presale will be before then and I want to ensure that I can have access to it. I'm not sure if I should sign up as myself or my mother.

Axver said:
I have a question, I apologise if it has already been asked but I don't feel like sifting through hundreds of posts.

Does one have to be eighteen to sign up and purchase tickets? I'll be eighteen in mid-January, but I assume the presale will be before then and I want to ensure that I can have access to it. I'm not sure if I should sign up as myself or my mother.

I never noticed anything on there when I signed up Axver that stated an age restriction. Should be fine mate.

YAY! Finally got the e mail! Although I can't see anything on there about when the subscription ends and ain't got the 25% off yet.

However I seem to be able to log in, access webmail, the forums, etc. So it must be working find :)

Well, I got the email with the discount code, but still haven't received the one giving me access to member areas on the site. How weird is that ?

What am I doing wrong? :sad:

You're doing nothing wrong! They shouldn't have launched the site with all these issues.

Send tech support an email on u2.com.

WHAT A MESS!

Aardvark747 said:

I never noticed anything on there when I signed up Axver that stated an age restriction. Should be fine mate.

Yeah, I hope so. I've e-mailed them to try to receive confirmation. I don't have $40 to waste!

I've sent 3 emails this week, but haven't got an answer back. All i get is the automated response and that they'll get me back to me later... I'm starting to think it'll never happen! I hope everything is settled when the pre-sale goes on in january.

Back
Top Bottom