u2.com email list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edgerulz

Acrobat
hi,
i have heard people getting emails from u2.com and the vertigo wallet, etc. i haven't gotten an email from them in months if not over a year, and when i tried to rejoin the mailing list, it said my email is already on file, so what's up?

can anyone verify if emails from u2.com have been coming out and possibly why i haven't gotten them? thanks.

i only got one recently - think it was round about the tiem vertigo was confirmed as the nwe singel adn when they switched the website
nothing for ages before that and nothing since

I think u2.com is in the process of starting a new membership where you pay for a premium service.
I wouldn't worry about not getting emails yet until the new site is launched.

From u2.com:
U2.Com To Relaunch, This Week
Watch Out! U2.Com will relaunch this week with a brand new all-singing all-dancing Membership Site alongside a redesigned free-to-browse site.

The free-to-browse site will continue to be first with the most accurate U2 news on what U2 are up to – from record releases to appearances and touring schedule, along with a new community area.
But now that practically all subscribers to Propaganda (the band’s long-running official fanzine) are registered with U2.Com (a staggering 98%), we’re bidding goodbye to our much-loved off-line magazine.

With the launch of our subscription site, the kind of special offers and inside track on U2 that was the watchword of Propaganda Magazine will go online. Membership of the subscription site carries a $40 p.a fee - current Propaganda subscribers can join for $20 p.a.

thanks for the update people. do i register now for the new prop or should i wait for the letter that should come next week in the states? what's my best option or doesn't it matter when i register. i just want to make sure i get tickets for the tour.

Back
Top Bottom