u2.com down early Friday morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
As advertised earlier this week, U2.com is down in order to start the new site. Hopefully it will be back up soon so I can become a $20 member (since I am a member of the old PROP).
We'll see what happens.

Later, Paul.

It says the U2.com STORE is down.

"The official U2.com Store is down while we restock and prepare for the launch of the new U2.com...

check back very soon! "

But Im sure U2.com will go down soon. We could see the new design yesterday. Its not far from finished.

snutes1 said:
As advertised earlier this week, U2.com is down in order to start the new site. Hopefully it will be back up soon so I can become a $20 member (since I am a member of the old PROP).
We'll see what happens.

Later, Paul.

You have your Prop letter already?

u2.com store is back up and loaded with stuff that they did and didn't have before - lithographs, more t-shirts and... wait for it... a fan club link!

still there for me :shrug:

the new t-shirts are amazing - loads of them - and there are some great new lithographs as well. not just album and single covers but soem fo the "artwork" teh boys have done too. tehy're pretty damn cool but pricey!

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wo/8.3.1.9.1.0.3

my internet at work here does this funny thing where it doesnt automatically refresh a page when i look at it so it could be that i got into it earlier, they've since taken it down again but my internet is still showing the page that was up and hasnt updated. i'm too afraid to press refresh to find out though! :huh:

don't know whether that link will work but thats whats on my screen at the moment

yeah
i think its that reload thign i have on my computer thats keepin it up for me
its normally the most annoyign thing in the world, today i'm glad i have it!

I have a question...does any one know why you have to pay to be in zootopia now when before you didn't have to? and is the cost yearly or monthly? I hope it's yearly.

Back
Top Bottom