U2.com: Does it officially suck butt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beatlesboy

War Child
Chicago, IL (In the kingdom of South Suburbia!)
I dunno, here we are a week into the tour and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of any amazing exclusive content on U2.com...

A few teeny tiny photos (the fan taken photos I've seen are better!), no official video clips or sound clips and a "Willie's Diary" that was updated on March 22nd... :scratch: WTF?

If I remember correctly, there were clips up on U2.com the day after the first show of the Elevation tour and we didn't even have to pay for those... :slant:

Yeah, I just noticed the lack of exclusive stuff looking though it today. Took me all of about 5 minutes. And what is up with Willie's diary?? I really like to hear his thoughts now that the tour is up and running.

Yes U2>com sucks butt, im probably going down a well trodden road with this argument but i despise the fact that i was expected to pay money to join a priviliged que to pay for tickets on their tour. for fucks sake i have all their albums, im an interferencer, surely that alone should have got me my tickets. Instead i have had to pay over the odds to watch em in Paris when i live in Uk, U2.com does indeed suck butt.

It doesn't just suck butt....it fucking sucks ass. Pure, unadulterated shit. Fuck U2.com...fuck it in its stupid ass.

Sorry for being profane, but that website is garbage to the nth degree.

:mad:

nbcrusader said:
Is there a better example of an official band website?
Seems to have everything I'm looking for.

Yes indeed, could not have said it any better ...........

The only "suck" thing about U2.com was that first leg
"ASS-IN-HIND" presale ......
But they've learned from that mistake !!!! :applaud:

beatlesboy said:
I can't even locate any setlists, though they could be buried in there somewhere... :rolleyes:

The setlists are in the News portion of U2.com. Not that that makes the site any better.

HelloAngel said:

The setlists are in the News portion of U2.com. Not that that makes the site any better.

Not that they can even get them right either, as I believe opening night is missing Yahweh.

Hi!

Hey....you don't think that "the boys" themselves...update that site...and well since they are busy on tour...........??????? {oh no, that could not be}:yawn:

carol
wizard2c
:|

The site fails on it biggest point. They are official, they should put official stuff on there. By the time they announce something, the whole world knows. I was hoping on some exclusives, especially for it's members. U2 has a lot of better non-official websites

STERKERNOG said:
The site fails on it biggest point. They are official, they should put official stuff on there. By the time they announce something, the whole world knows. I was hoping on some exclusives, especially for it's members. U2 has a lot of better non-official websites

That seems to be the biggest issue. Everything's just far too delayed or it seems like they stuff a lot of 'filler' up there which just isn't interesting. :|

U2 putting money into a site for their fans after asking for $40 from them? :rolleyes:

if you're not a member you can see nothing anymore on u2. com, personnally i don't care about, there are so much sites who are excellent, where i can find many many many things, u2.com is just a sucking site

STERKERNOG said:

Well said. I joined and still visit pretty regularly hoping to find something that I haven't already seen elsewhere (namely here), but it's yet to happen.

Back
Top Bottom