U2 by U2 - Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChargedVT

Refugee
With all the massive publicity of the release of U2 by U2, I haven't actually heard when it will be released here in Australia...
Anyone able to tell me?

ChargedVT said:
With all the massive publicity of the release of U2 by U2, I haven't actually heard when it will be released here in Australia...
Anyone able to tell me?

Hey charged VT. You can get the book now. I saw it yesterday at Golden Grove Shopping Centre - $75.00.

However, if you go to the Border's website and sign up (bogus email address is fine), you get a 20%voucher to print off and present with your next purchase. 20% equates to $15 so i am getting the book tomorrow night.

Or you can get it off the internet.
I ordered mine from amazon.com, and even with exchange rates and postage it's still cheaper than $75.00. I think. Only problem is it takes about a month to arrive.

ChargedVT said:
Anyone able to tell me?

Got mine from Angus & Robertson bookstore in Sydney at lunchtime in the city on Monday, 25 Sept for $75. It had just arrived and they were still unpacking them. Interestingly I popped into Borders (next door) a few minutes earlier and they did not have it or have it recorded on their computer system. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom