U2 brooklyn new review/article...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xmarcx

The Fly
U2 brooklyn new review/article/photos...

www(dot)greathoboes.com/music/u2.html

Here is a write up I did--under a pseudonym--for my friends website...and some photos

couldnt post a link cause not enough posts yet so switch (dot) to .

let me know waht you all think!

Last edited:
:hug:

Had to wait til I got to work to read it. I am so glad you are still in a high three weeks to the day in which we were standing around a field. Around this time, I was hanging on to dear life to the barrier and giggling nervously with you and the others. What a day!

You captured the energy of that day perfectly! Thanks for the props too!

:heart:

Thanks! I actually wrote it shortly after the show but the website didnt get updated till now...

great review!!! i must have met you, as well, since i was at the front of the line chatting w/ Ruth and Miroslava.... (i'm the girl who kept hiding from the news cameras so that my professors wouldn't see me and figure out that i skipped class for a rock band!).

anyway, your review brought me right back to that day... how fantastic it all was. thanks so much for posting it! :)

Ally no problem! and I think we spoke--I was also worried about the media since I called out from work! Luckily even though I ended up interviewed alot--I guess the reporters didnt like me! nobody used the footage! :)

Was a fantastic show the band was definatly on top form there should be no complaints and this album is going to be classic mark my words! All Because Of You really is a great song live...

Back
Top Bottom