u2 Boo Boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
To quote Homer Simpson: "It's funny because it's not me."

Laughter is a human response of expressing relief that the given "funny" situation didnt happen to themselves.
So Homer was right.

We always make fun of my 30 year old step-dad for breaking his arm snowboarding...that was totally coming

I got tired of wiping my tears replaying the Bono fall. Friggin' hilarious.

Then I saw the rare Bono footage of him after dislocating his shoulder on the JT tour....oh fuck that must have hurt.

Lally1011 said:
I got tired of wiping my tears replaying the Bono fall. Friggin' hilarious.

Then I saw the rare Bono footage of him after dislocating his shoulder on the JT tour....oh fuck that must have hurt.
I don't think there is anything hilarious about Bono or anybody falling on or off stage.
He could have hurt himself seriously.

Unlike the Fast Cars thing, this is really funny, especially the pop up version on You Tube. Oh my, do they mess things up! And Bono is not afraid of making a fool out of himself. This performance is so trashy it's really good.

last unicorn said:

I don't think there is anything hilarious about Bono or anybody falling on or off stage.
He could have hurt himself seriously.

Unlike the Fast Cars thing, this is really funny, especially the pop up version on You Tube. Oh my, do they mess things up! And Bono is not afraid of making a fool out of himself. This performance is so trashy it's really good.
===============

You hit the nail on the head when you said "He could have hurt himself seriously".

He didn't - that's why it's so funny.

Lally1011 said:

There's footage of that? I've never seen it.

phillyfan26 said:

There's footage of that? I've never seen it.

I've not seen it either, but I did see the footage from R&H deleted scenes.. Bono being brought to the hospital.... it did sound like he was in a lot of pain..

Well I don't want to call thsi kind of happenings for boo boos, I enjoy this sort of things. It makes the shows more funny. I hate when bands plays in perfection live, it gets to booring then. But U2 is U2 and they got Edge and Bono. :)

1992-08-16 - WC
New Years Day

1997-04-25 - Las Vegas
Pride, Discotheque, SATS...

2004-11-22 - New York
Bono forgets how to end SShe's a Mystery to Me

2005-07-29 - Gothenburg
Bono forgets the lyrics to Party Girl and lets Edge sing

2006-11-13 - Sydney
Bono forgets the lyrics to Party Girl again

Back
Top Bottom