u2/bono's carbon footprint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
would be interesting to see what his carbon footprint is like.

apparently david beckham has the biggest footprint among individuals. the man flew over 250,000 miles in 2007 alone. unbelievable. what's a return ticket between london and LA in terms of mileage?

there's a uk outfit that collects this sort of information, and i think u2 or perhaps bono himself should take a look at what he's contributing.

i wonder how far behind beckham he'd find himself?

Muad'zin said:
Considering on their last tour they flew in and out of the US for every show for tax reasons I'd say they would have a huge carbon footprint.

:huh: Where did you get this information from? They flew out of the U.S. a few times during the longer breaks between shows.. Most of the tour they stayed either in the city they were playing or in the next city.

This is not a comment about their footprint just regarding this particular post.

Well, since we don't know what his footprint actually is, we're sort of just saying, "Oh, yeah, I'd like to know that." Not really post-worthy.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, since we don't know what his footprint actually is, we're sort of just saying, "Oh, yeah, I'd like to know that." Not really post-worthy.

fair point.

We are all gonna die anyway because society has fallen apart, global warming is just the cherry on top.

More cottage cheese anyone ?

Muad'zin said:
Considering on their last tour they flew in and out of the US for every show for tax reasons I'd say they would have a huge carbon footprint.

:| Someone needs to check their facts...again

Back
Top Bottom