U2 Best of 1990-2000 DVD Pic/Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SkeeK said:

The only video that I wish was on there is Love Is Blindness... one of U2's best (their best videos never get aired, have you noticed?)

Indeed , Love Is Blindness is a great video , It should be on Achtung Baby videos instead of Horrible Until The End Of The World , worst U2 video ever , ever done , even Football Stuck is better then this crap

david said:
i saw a weird video for one of the mofo remixes on mtv a loooooooong time ago. all i remember was space and stars. i swear i wasn't on anything at the time.

Maybe that was MOFO (Phunk Force Mix)

WTF?

WHY WOULD THEY TAKE OUT THE SHOWER SCENE IN THE ELECTRICAL STORM VIDEO? WHY??????????? I see no logical explanation for this...

:no: :no:

One question whose answer is beyond me:
What really qualifies some of these songs to be 1990-2000? (I'm talking about the album right now)
The problem arises with ATYCLB era songs, Electrical Storm and THTBA

If we go by singles release:
Beautiful Day and Stuck can be on the best of
Elevation and Walk on can't. (DAMMIT!!!)
Though the album should have some singles promotion, Electrical Storm and THTBA were completed in 2002, their singles will be released in 2002, and despite the fact that they're gorgeous songs they DON'T qualify into the 90-00 rule. Why didn't they make it 90-02 and put 'em all on?

And what in the HELL is up with that bonus disc?

Back
Top Bottom