U2 Backstage alcohol requirements during ZooTV tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being in a band is cool.:yes: :sexywink:

I wonder how much Bono drank after each show.

a six of guiness maybe?
that stuff is great, but it's fattening.:mad:

GUINNESS GIVES YOU STRENGTH!

Actually, it is a myth that the Guinness is "heavy". The black color comes from the barley being "burned" before they use it. The thick head is really just air.

In fact, the Guinness is a lager (like Bud), not an ale. AND, it has about as many calories as a light beer! (110, me thinks).

I admit...I took the tour. So yet another reason why....

GUINNESS IS GOOD FOR YOU!

Re: GUINNESS GIVES YOU STRENGTH!

dhodgdon said:
Actually, it is a myth that the Guinness is "heavy". The black color comes from the barley being "burned" before they use it. The thick head is really just air.

In fact, the Guinness is a lager (like Bud), not an ale. AND, it has about as many calories as a light beer! (110, me thinks).

yes, GUINNESS IS GOOD FOR YOU!! lol..i took the tour too...:D

dhodgdon said:

eeh, is Guinness not a stout ? It is more related to a porter and a imperial stout.

Attachments

• images 2.jpg
    images 2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 53
Re: Re: GUINNESS GIVES YOU STRENGTH!

Rono said:

eeh, is Guinness not a stout ? It is more related to a porter and a imperial stout.

Well, I don't know anything about beer, but on that catering list it said "guinness stout."

dhodgdon said:

REALLY?????
:wink: :sexywink: :tongue:
I will investigate thoroughly and report my findings.
if I can type......:sick:

OK OK...I guess I went a bit overboard with the "lager" and "ale" bit...I actually thought it was right. Yes, Guinness is an ale.

However, I was right about the calories...check it out (from www.realbeer.com):

Anchor Steam - 145
Bass Ale - 140
Beck's - 140
Budweiser - 140
Corona Light - 105
Guinness Draught - 110
Miller Lite - 96
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - 150
Sierra Nevada Stout - 185

Back
Top Bottom