U2 At The Shepparton Showgrounds Right Now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
LOOK THEY ARE PLAYING AT TWO PLACES AT ONCE!!!

Why the hell not, they've already played Mofo, and Managed to travel across to the otherside of the planet and still be playing in Germany.

(thus proving that the other thread is fake)

warning this post may contain untrue information

COBL_04 said:
They just opened.... it was Edge playing scales for three minutes.

Blew my mind.

He's giving an encore performance tomorrow in Frankston. Let's shun him.

Actually U2 are in my town right now playing a secret gig. And because it's so secret I won't tell anyone here about it. Don't even try to find out. Just so much: The setlist is incredible, the best they've ever played. And the best thing about it is: I know it and you don't. :madspit:

Edit to say: They just played a 12 minute version of No Line On The Horizon with the BESTEST and longest and most badass guitar solo Edge has ever delivered. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Edge just set himself on fire!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

last unicorn said:
Actually U2 are in my town right now playing a secret gig. And because it's so secret I won't tell anyone here about it. Don't even try to find out. Just so much: The setlist is incredible, the best they've ever played. And the best thing about it is: I know it and you don't. :madspit:

At least we told people about our fake secret gig and shared the setlist!

bono_man2002 said:
They took the tube.

Not the one in London, the Tube from Futurama!

Cause Edge is from the future!! ....D'ur!
You know, since he's from the future, and quite possibly a Time Lord, it's quite possible that with his time travelling abilities, the band could definitely be in two different places at the same time. But it's dangerous. I mean, monsters could appear from the air and start erasing history :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom