U2 are Legends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
U2 are greatest band in the world; if not, then they're definitely the most intimate, especially Bono, whom I believe is the greatest lead singer ever. I just pop in ATYCLB or so when I feel down, and I hear the man's voice and I feel better. All of their songs can be related to a mood. Even Edge's subtle guitar playing can be soothing in a way unlike any other guitarist. Adam's bass (especially in WOWY) and Larry's drums, even though not too complicated, add the mysteriousness to U2 songs without which U2 definitely wouldn't be complete. Bono connects with the fans more then any other celebrity, aside from Jesus, has ever connected. When it comes to intimacy, U2 crushes the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Zeppelin and every other band. Because U2 as a band doesn't just make music, rather music is only part of what they offer. And what they offer is quite a delite. I love the big B Man and love U2 just as much. No one was ever like them and nobody will ever be like them. (However, lets all hope there's a "next U2" out there somewhere...and please don't think of any bands that play cold :wink: )

definetly legends and they continue to build on their already classic catalogue. One of the greatest bands ever.

Are they legends?
I don´t know man. I think they are just four guys from Ireland who like to play music.
By the way, I´m quoting the words said by Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam, over the years about U2.
So I really do not know if they are "legends", but they SURE CAN PLAY great music.

...pass the beer! :rockon:

Max_theHitman said:
Are they legends?
I don´t know man. I think they are just four guys from Ireland who like to play music.
By the way, I´m quoting the words said by Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam, over the years about U2.
So I really do not know if they are "legends", but they SURE CAN PLAY great music.

...pass the beer! :rockon:

Too right man:up:

Best post in ages:drool:

All the U2 appreciation around here lately is starting to worry me...:lol:

Can't we talk about how sonically superior Coldplay are? :wink:

AtomicBono said:

Who's Coldplay? :eyebrow:

AtomicBono said:

I don´t know about that.
I still have to hear them live.
I overhead from someone who knows someone who knows someone who is a BIG fan, that their music is all piano and ALOT of whinning about somethin´lost or somethin´something :huh:
It was harder to get tickets to see U2 than these ColdPads band.
Their tickets have been on sale since last month and it still hasn´t sold out. BTW, the concert is in Lisbon in November.

Back
Top Bottom