U2 are driving around NYC playing on the back of a truck (b)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Where's HEADACHE?! Maybe he's out chasing them, and he'll have a whole report! :hyper:

"The world is shrinking because of technology" - my ASS!! Why can't we get pics on this NNNNOOOOOWWWWW?!?!?

Stars - get the nitro pills!! We're gonna' need 'em in about T -5 minutes!!! :faint:

OMG - this is the baddest-ass thing EVER. I'm speechless. My friend is in NY trying to follow them and she's texting me. ;) I'm currently substitute teaching at an elementary school in IL - I just gave the little ones an afternoon's worth of Thanksgiving activities to keep them busy while I follow the reports! hahahaha

I think I need my asthma inhaler. U2 just might succeed in killing me this time around - they've gotten close in the past, but not this close. :drool:

starsgoblue said:
If I was in NYC I'd be running down the streets screaming to find that truck. I'm so pumped I just might start running that way now....from Ohio. :wink:

:crazy:

Me and you are in the same situation! Wanna hop a flight now to NYC? :wink: I'm sitting here in Cincy on the edge of my desk chair (although I'm supposed to be working on school stuff....)

[q]U2 Taping Music Video on Streets of NYC Today
(New York- WABC, November 22, 2004 ) — The band U2 is spending the day driving around New York City shooting a music video on the back of a flatbed truck, culminating with a brief concert this afternoon in Downtown Brooklyn to air on MTV.

They're shooting the video for the song "All Because of You," and were spotted at around 11:30 a.m. near Columbia University. Reportedly, the plan is to hit several other locations.

The band will culminate their multi-borough tour with a half hour long 3:00 p.m. show at the Empire Fulton State Ferry Park, located in Brooklyn between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. It's an appearance that'll air on MTV.

Concert-goers were invited, but others who show up will be allowed to attend.

U2 will release their latest CD, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," tomorrow.
[/q]

Okay so concert on MYV - at least those of us in the red states and the rest of the world will get to see something

HyperU2 said:
Won't be long till someone bitches about Edge missing a chord when they hit a pothole.:mad:

SHeesh...relax I don't think anyone was upset about the SNL deal, we just like to notice every last tiny detail, we think it shows or dedication...so who cares if any of them miss a note...BRING ON THE UPDATES, what is happening now????

RobVox

If I get anything substantial, I sure will, Rob - she's just trying to follow now and she also confirmed COBL.

I hope someone posts video of TRL fast tonight - I won't be able to watch or tape - can't get ahold of anyone and my VCR is on the fritz - and I'm trapped in this classroom full of kids until 330!!!!!!! :madspit:

Update form u2log.com:

We have confirmed with U2 crew that the band are filming a video for “All Because of You” during their drive around the city. Once they arrive at Ferry State Park, the filming for the video will end. We also have confirmed that the entire show at Ferry State Park is being filmed by MTV for a show called “MTV Jam.”

I second what Shono just said - I have to leave now for work and won't be able to see it live.:sad:

So please link it, someone, for the rest of us poor working folk.

And thanks for the updates - it's been exciting so far.

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :hug:

If Headache isn't on here now, he must be after them! I hope he finds them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom