U2 are all OVER the radio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yesterday, in the car for one hour, I heard:
Stuck 2x
Desire
WGRYWH
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day (interspersed w/ things from the Patriots winning)

that's SIX U2 songs in an hour!! and not all from this album! rawwahh!!

btw, I only heard Alicia Keys twice
tongue.gif
and only that one song Fallin'.

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

I wake up to U2 every morning. This radio station I listen to kicks major ass.

This morning I woke up to Desire.
biggrin.gif

They play Streets, One, Stuck, Mysterious Ways, all kinds of shit! And it seems every morning when my alarm goes off its a U2 song and I end up smiling even though I'm half asleep. hehee.

I heard IALW at Swiss Chalet(for non canadians, it's a chhicken restaurant)Of course I interrupted dinner with"OH MY GOD-shut up you guys -it's U2."
My friends love me , really they do.

I woke up to Stuck In A Moment when my radio alarm went off this morning. I hear that one on the radio every day. In the last week on the radio going to and from school I heard One, With Or Without You, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Beautiful Day, and I heard Two Hearts Beat As One on a classic rock station.

My radio station plays the hell out of Stuck, and they just got this new DJ who must be a major U2 fan. She plays Beautiful Day, Stuck, With Or Without You, One, I Will Follow, and Stuck Acoustic (!!!) quite often. Just yesterday someone called in and said "hey, can you play that song U2 did at the Super Bowl last night? That rocked!" She responded "Where the Streets Have No Name?" like one of us would and played it. I love that woman.....

[This message has been edited by Dustybot (edited 02-05-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom