U2 announcing something?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Okay this may be an over active imagination on a very excited fan but I went to go onto U2.com and it said site down for mait. okay well then I went to check the propaganda site, nothing new there and then figured I'd check out signature network (you know the ones who are rumored to take over for propaganda) and they said site down for mait. :hmm:

I am all about tickets for seeing them during the tour.

Nice detective work Twohearts. My guess is you're right. Something's up. Unless the two websites are run by the same company and they are truely having problems. I like to think they are going to announce something though. Give us one more issue of Prop please!

There is a strong rumor that Prop may come through one more time for those that still have an active membership. So I would be surprised but not shocked if it happened. I'm not holding my breath but my fingers are crossed! ;)

Off topic, but youtwohearts, I love your signature animation. That is cool! :)

Grrr, I think Prop. is cool, but why is it so fucking exclusive??? I've been trying to register for years......

shart1780 said:
I bet we'll soon see an anouncement. "The biggest U2 news in their career! This will be their last album".

dont say stuff like that...:ohmy:
i wont be able to sleep tonight now!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just hope there is some way that people who have gotten new email address in the past three years will have a chance to reregister. :angry:

Actually, more importantly I would make sure they have your current mailing address. This is what is interesting. I emailed Terri about 2 months ago to make sure they had my corrected address. Emailed back and indicated they had processed the correction. Why would they do that if something wasnt planned? Either another issue or tickets is all I can think of.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just hope there is some way that people who have gotten new email address in the past three years will have a chance to reregister. :angry:

True, I think I registered online a few years ago, back when they stopped sending the mag but still let you register on the site....now it's not letting anyone do anything. :rant:

Blue Room said:

Actually, more importantly I would make sure they have your current mailing address. This is what is interesting. I emailed Terri about 2 months ago to make sure they had my corrected address. Emailed back and indicated they had processed the correction. Why would they do that if something wasnt planned? Either another issue or tickets is all I can think of.

Like I said recently in another thread about Prop, I moved about 7 weeks ago. I filled out the address request form on the Prop website and had an email from Terri the next day saying my address had been updated.

It gave me hope.

i just checked out both u2.com and signatures network webistes and both are running fine with no major announcements that i can see...

I sent an email to change mine....and I never heard back :(
ramblin rose said:

Like I said recently in another thread about Prop, I moved about 7 weeks ago. I filled out the address request form on the Prop website and had an email from Terri the next day saying my address had been updated.

It gave me hope.

Thanks Rosa! I thought I did that tho :shrug: but I dont remember putting my membership number so I will do it again....
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom