U2 and Streets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
What is it with U2 and streets? They are always filming videos or having photo shoots on streets. "Desire", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "All Because of You" and of course, "Where the Sterets Have No Name". "Gloria" as well. Why is this? I do think it is cool.

SMB

That's a really interesting observation - I hadn't realized they had made so many videos on the streets. Maybe it comes from them wanting to seem like normal people, or their whole street gang-Lypton Village mentality...? I dunno.

Shawn Bonneau said:
What is it with U2 and streets? They are always filming videos or having photo shoots on streets. "Desire", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "All Because of You" and of course, "Where the Sterets Have No Name". "Gloria" as well. Why is this? I do think it is cool.

SMB
You know, now that you mention it, U2 also seems to have an odd fascination with buildings and people as well in their photos and videos. You just might be on to something :eyebrow:

Don't forget "No Name Street" in "Please."

And have you ever looked out the window? There are fucking streets everywhere. Hence the fascination.

wow...i don't believe that nobody's mentioned stuck in a moment...that video was all street baby!!

Back
Top Bottom