U2 and Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this thread is on the pointless side...they are human beings, and probably have experimented a few times in the past...but id say most people have done the same

Watch out about that.. some people on here don't have a sense of humor or know how to decipher whats a joke and what isn't. *cough*

I tried three times to come up with what I wanted to say in response to this, but failed miserably.

So as my final response, I'm printing out this thread, crushing it into a fine powder, and snorting it.

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!

Last edited:
corianderstem said:

I tried three times to come up with what I wanted to say in response to this, but failed miserably.

So as my final response, I'm printing out this thread, crushing it into a fine powder, and snorting it.

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!

btw, my comment wasn't directed at you. oh and i think i already know what your reply was going to refer to... that I should take my own advice and lighten up and get a sense of humor. :|
can't argue there.

i should lighten up.

I was at a POPmart show where Bono was offered some drugs on stage and he politely said "no thanks man I dont do coke" and then when the kid was going back down to the audience Bono stuck up for him and said "hes cool, he's cool" to the seccurity dudes but I am guessing the Dallas police arrested him once he got off the stage.

Is history repeating itself or are these threads the only ones that people make.

Are U2 still alive and looking well for their age yes. They probably have tried stuff in the past but over all for a rock band they have done pretty well at keeping a relitively clean lifestyle compaired to others.

corianderstem said:

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!
:bow: :love: :happy: :cute: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom