U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• War

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, given how long the poll was open i'm kinda surprised that it's only got 36 votes. atyclb got 11 votes, with war in second with 10.

i'll keep this poll open for two days like normal, or longer if need be. since we're getting towards the end, this way people will have more of a chance to vote.

UF

it is now time to start the official 'save war campaign'

but hey, like I said before, whats the bet that J-Tree wins this??? I personally thought that Achtung Baby would of won this, I cant believe how quickly it left...

Yeah, it's now either UF or Joshua Tree (both are too detailed and thus a bit boring). Since Joshua Tree hasn't got any votes yet I think my vote will go to UF. But I'll wait a bit longer to see how this goes.

C ya!

Marty

We all know what album cover I'm working to protect. At the moment, RAH is in the lead and if it stays that way, I'll vote for it. RAH and UF are the two that I want out of here. Here's how I see them: UABRS is sheer brilliance, War is right behind, JT's pretty good, but UF and RAH have to go. In fact, unless UF picks up in the voting, I'll vote for RAH because I could never vote for War.

Once again, Rattle and Hum.

And anyone else notice that we're now down to all 80's covers?

Rattle and Hum is the coolest cover they ever made. I'm voting off War because it does not have a picture of the band on the cover, a prerequiste for best cover in my book.

Save UF!

there is such an air of ....je ne sais quoi, maybe because I've toured ruined castles in Scotland and there is such a feel tho those places, and maybe I read that into the pic on the UF cover but man...

I would have thought AB would've won, if only for the Adam fans pulling together! ;)

I'm still not yet voting. Just one vote separates UF and RAH. I'll wait to see how it pans out when I get home from school.

Axver said:
I'm still not yet voting. Just one vote separates UF and RAH. I'll wait to see how it pans out when I get home from school.

:Imagines the shock Axver received when noticing that War was suddenly the leader by a large margin:

Heh, I'm most appalled. Still voted for RAH in a futile effort to peg back War's lead.

Noooooooooooooo...War is going... :sad:

Well at least we'll still have UF, for now at least. My vote goes to R&H, for all the difference it'll make... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom