U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following covers:

• Boy (UK/ROW Version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy (US Version)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • October

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • War

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Wide Awake in America

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • The Joshua Tree

• Rattle and Hum

• Achtung Baby

• Zooropa

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Passengers: Original Soundtrack 1

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Pop

• Best of 80-90

• All That You Can't Leave Behind

• Best of 90-00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, i had suggested doing this in the thread ranking people's personal favourite album covers, and people thought it was a pretty good idea.

so basically, it's the same as it's been in the past. we're gonna vote for favourite album cover (single covers may come later, and maybe even be combined to find the all time favourite cover).

i've chosen all their releases, live and studio. i wasn't sure whether or not to include passengers, but i figured i might as well since it's just U2 + brian eno. the greatest hits albums are on here too, mainly because they did offer new songs and were unique covers.

so yeah, please pick your LEAST favourite cover, please. this poll will be open for 2 days, as will probably all of these polls unless i say otherwise.

Woohoo, fun! My vote goes to Wide Awake In America - took me so long to figure out what it's actually of!

Long live the October cover!

i cant vote..."vBulletin Message
The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
Try this action again!"

so i vote off passengers.

Popmartijn said:
The US version of Boy is no cover. It's just a badly stretched photo.

:grumpy:

HA HA HA HA!! Over-sensitive Americans...i'm surprised you guys haven't pulled your finger out after 24 YEARS and finally import some proper Boy covers...;)

Anyway...'Wide Awake... nothing special...excellent EP though.

/A_Wanderer is currently looking at the covers side by side on floor.

Hmmmm I really must say that none of these are my least fav, therefore I must vote off that awful US cover that I (thankfully) dont own.

Yes, come on people, get voting! I think this round's closed now, but there's a good few more rounds to come. The more, the merrier!

voted for rattle and hum, doesnt do anything for me, rather mundane and uncrreative, particularly in how it adopts similar colours to the joshua tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom