U2 album addiction..which one are you addicted to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is an ever changing addiction but the all purpose/all moods album for me will always be AB - I can listen for start to finish and replay again.

The U2 albums I play most are Zooropa, The Unforgettable Fire and October (I think). My favourite is Achtung Baby though.

*currently playing Rattle And Hum however*

C ya!

Marty

Lately it's been Pop and the B-sides to 1990-2000. Different, yes, but they always put me in a good mood before I go to work.

For the last few days i've been playing the '80-'90 b-sides...I hadn't listened to it for a while and I forgot how many amazing songs were on there.

Always changing. Currently, I seem to be stuck on 'Melon'. I've also been listening to 'Best of 1980-1990' because I'm trying to learn how to play all those songs.

I don't normally listen to the albums - bootlegs all the way! - but lately, I've got right into War, The Unforgettable Fire, and, to a lesser extent, Achtung Baby. UF is the best album of all time.

Been stuck in a rut with "Pop" for over three months now... That and "War" are the only CDs I have in my truck (I have to watch it with "War" though... "Like a Song..." and "Two Hearts Beat As One" give me speeding tickets!)

}: )~

Depending on the weather:

Spring - Unforgettable Fire, Boy, ATYCLB
Summer - Pop, Achtung, R&H
Fall - October, Joshua Tree

But, of course, all these albums crop up whenever they damn well feel like it!

I'm stuck in a moment right now with Zooropa and B sides from the 80's (sorry, I had to be cheesy w/ the ATYCLB reference) : - )

ACHTUNG BABY *****
---WAR
---ZOOROPA
---JOSHUA TREE
---UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
---RATTLE & HUM
--------ATYCLB
--------BOY
------------OCTOBER
------------POP

Last edited:
Been saving my U2 listening for my hospital stay - starting tomorrow. Can't think of a better way to heal. I've packed UF, AB, POP, Joshua Tree & War.
*wonders if they'll let me hook up a DVD player*

I'm on my third copy of JT...the first two were cassettes & I played them into the ground!! :wink: Luckily, CDs hold up better against constant, obsessive replaying. :lol:

Right now it's ATYCLB for me. I don't know if it's my favorite, but I go through stages of being addicted to pretty much every album at some point.

Oh, and my current car album is Rattle and Hum. Gah, I wish this CD had every track from the movie though, maybe I'll rip it from the DVD sometime. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom