U2 3D movie popcorn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dusty Bottoms

Acrobat
Should I get butter on my popcorn when I see the movie, or should I go without it? Popcorn tastes better with butter, but it's so fattening. Would the glare from the butter have a negative effect of the 3D visuals? What do you think?

Definitely go for the butter. But then you will need a drink. The butter makes you need to drink to wash it all down. :up: But yea, go for the butter, why not?!! :wink:

As far as the lubrication goes, I'd say have it layered. You really want to have things nice and juicy before you slide your digits into there, but don't overdo it.

I dunno ... if you have popcorn, you have to have a drink to wash it down with. And then you'll probably have to pee. And getting up in the middle of a 3D IMAX flick? You'll probably lose your balance and fall on three rows of people ... who will think you're Bono coming at them in 3D and then freak out when you actually land on them.

It wouldn't be pretty.

unico said:
pffffft i don't spend my hard earned cash on that overpriced crap. do what i do, bring a flask of wine and a bag of cubed cheese.

I like your style!

mysterious_jen said:
enjoy your popcorn with extra butter and snerk at the poor assholes on the bottom of the world who will have to wait months to see it after you do .

:sigh:

If at all in the case of those two funny little islands to the right of the big one.

Put a video camera in your popcorn and tape it for me. Wait, that won't work.

Hands would get in the way

unico said:
pffffft i don't spend my hard earned cash on that overpriced crap. do what i do, bring a flask of wine and a bag of cubed cheese.
I'm gonna start going to movies with you :ohmy:

corianderstem said:
I dunno ... if you have popcorn, you have to have a drink to wash it down with. And then you'll probably have to pee. And getting up in the middle of a 3D IMAX flick? You'll probably lose your balance and fall on three rows of people ... who will think you're Bono coming at them in 3D and then freak out when you actually land on them.

It wouldn't be pretty.
Unless the person he lands on is a hot PLEBAn who starts molesting him, thinking he's Bono. That could be pretty cool for him.

Back
Top Bottom