U2-3 : 25 years ago today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 IS TIMELESS! :bow:

Their music and their message will ALWAYS remain fresh for new generations to hear and to hold in their hearts. :angel:

WHAT YOU GOT THEY CAN'T STEAL IT. NO, THEY CAN'T EVEN FEEL....:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love: :hug:

But they started when they were 16-18, they're still a relatively young band, how many bands started when they were in high school, and have kept the same people as long as they have?

44 is young to some people, when I'm out with my mom, and someone asks her, 'is that your daughter?" and they found out her age (she's U2 member's age) they're surprised.

I have it.
Not the numbered 12" edition though, but a 7" re-release. Still, it's an official copy. :up:

Wow, where did you get it?
I made a tour through all dublin record stores last year, and the closest that i got was a guy trying to sell me the "another day" single for 100 euros. i refused it... not sure if i did the right thing...

I think I got it once on a record fair. The U2:3 EP isn't that hard to get though (although it's not easy either). You can see it at times on record fairs and on Ebay. These are probably all re-releases from the beginning of the Eighties, but are still genuine U2:3 EP's. In @U2's price guide they are valued at around 55 USD.
As for that Another Day single, the price guide says that the re-issue can be picked up for around 45 USD, so 100 euro was way too much. The original pressing with the postcard is worth 450 USD though.

C ya!

Marty

wow what a cool collectors item, Marty! :up:

U2 rocks, to think how they came to this, starting out so young and naive but fueled by this fierce hunger to spread their music... it's so inspirational to me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom