U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
They're a great band aren't they, I mean aren't they?

Has anyone heard UTEOTW (Until the end of the world that is, it rocks I love it)

Has anyone saw ZooTV man that was the shit, yes man (Man as in everyone, sexism does not hold quarter on my ship)

Achtung my Boom Chas in the name of Lemawn mein (e) freund.

Can you feel the positive waves, Edge tis the pwn of my soul............

Dance with me, dance with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This thread is purely satirical in nature and therefore should be viewed as such, however the serious motive that lies within said thread is one of love of a band I could not live without..........

ZeroDude said:

P.S. This thread is purely satirical in nature and therefore should be viewed as such, however the serious motive that lies within said thread is one of love of a band I could not live without..........

While strange, it is nice to see a positive thread about U2 on this U2 forum... :wink:

neutral said:
I do like how you're mixing it up with the fonts and all. :hmm:

Why thank you, I haven't posted a thread here in about half a year, thought I'd give my two cents or pence or yen although in saying that my two yen isn't worth much, anyway positivity is something I'm willing to help spread:wink:

ZeroDude said:
They're a great band aren't they, I mean aren't they?

Has anyone heard UTEOTW (Until the end of the world that is, it rocks I love it)

Has anyone saw ZooTV man that was the shit, yes man (Man as in everyone, sexism does not hold quarter on my ship)

Achtung my Boom Chas in the name of Lemawn mein (e) freund.

my thoughts, exactly!

ZeroDude said:

:sad: that's so beautiful :sad:

U2 UNDERSTANDZ MY G0THIC S0UL!!!!11 THEY R LIEK TOTALLI VAMPYRZ!!~!!11 OGM BEWTIFUL DAY IZ MY SOLE ETRNALLY IN PAYNE!!!111

Is everybody here stupid? They are from Jamaica...idiots:mad:

:wink:

Re: Re: U2

AtomicBono said:

:sad: that's so beautiful :sad:

U2 UNDERSTANDZ MY G0THIC S0UL!!!!11 THEY R LIEK TOTALLI VAMPYRZ!!~!!11 OGM BEWTIFUL DAY IZ MY SOLE ETRNALLY IN PAYNE!!!111

You see here, this is a perfect example of U2s universal appeal:wink:

what's that dancing lock guy all about anyway?:

also, a nice thread for once! yay!

Boom Cha.
you want heaven, heaven in your heart.

OMFG!!!!1111 U2 PWNZ0RZ MY SOULLLLLLLLL

^ I actually finally used the P word. :hyper:

I'm so glad you mentioned Until The End Of The World in a U2 appreciation thread! It is one of the greatest songs ever made by a human being ever... EVER!!!!1111

:lock:

:rockon:

Zootlesque said:

I'm so glad you mentioned Until The End Of The World in a U2 appreciation thread! It is one of the greatest songs ever made by a human being ever... EVER!!!!1111

:lock:

:rockon:

It's never too late for a young man in the prime of his life to be brought to the realisation that some social enigmas bound by the paradoxical philosophies of society as a whole are nowt but bullshit spewed forth by ridiculous foes:wink:

ZeroDude said:

It's never too late for a young man in the prime of his life to be brought to the realisation that some social enigmas bound by the paradoxical philosophies of society as a whole are nowt but bullshit spewed forth by ridiculous foes:wink:

Right Right.... I hear ya.... :shifty:

:confused:
:huh:

scottyT said:
what's that dancing lock guy all about anyway?:

I've always seen it like a sarcastic way to ask the thread to be closed :shrug:

:lock: :wink:

Azor said:

I've always seen it like a sarcastic way to ask the thread to be closed :shrug:

:yes: :up:

This thread doesn't deserve it cos it has UTEOTW in it. :drool:

:lock: ......... shit, :mad:

sorry, it was too tempting. :reject:

I saw my post and looked directly to the dancing lock and.... :laugh: why dancing up and down??? :laugh: Just ridiculous, but like it :lock: :wink:

Zootlesque said:

:yes: :up:

This thread doesn't deserve it cos it has UTEOTW in it. :drool:

:lock: ......... shit, :mad:

sorry, it was too tempting. :reject:

I don't want the thread to be closed, too :huh: ...........:lock:....sorry :wink:

Last edited:
804.gif

This thread must live past a pathetic two pages, come on people do it for the lads if not for them then do it for me:sexywink:

Zootlesque said:

:sad: zootles...i'm so proud of you... finally you are letting U2 speak to your 733t soul...

WE'RE BINARY CODE, A ONE AND A ZERO.

MY S0UL IZ U2.

Back
Top Bottom