twilight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
I am currently obsessed with twilight I freakin love the song it has so much energy. I love the performances from the War tour. Does anyone know any realy good preformaces or when it was preformed last or the most recent performance.

That song and "Another Time, Another Place" r the highlights of that album, and IMO, should/could have replaced An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart on the Vertigo Tour.

The Disciple said:
That song and "Another Time, Another Place" r the highlights of that album, and IMO, should/could have replaced An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart on the Vertigo Tour.

I agree with the 1st part wholeheartedly but not the latter!!!
An Cat Gav loves An Cat Dubh :drool: :drool: :drool:

The Disciple said:

Yeah, Another Time, Another Place is really underrated. you don't hear much about it, but it's a great song. Don't know if I'd take it over An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart though. Twilight and/or Another Time Another Place could have replaced The Ocean instead.

Boy...amazing debut album :drool:

Jdelbove said:
I am currently obsessed with twilight I freakin love the song it has so much energy. I love the performances from the War tour. Does anyone know any realy good preformaces or when it was preformed last or the most recent performance.

a few great performances

D.C. 1981-03-03
Boston 1983-05-06
Red Rocks 1983-06-05

Last edited:
Twilight and Another Time, Another Place are among Boy's finest songs (along with The Electric Co.). Great guitar work by The Edge.

Back
Top Bottom