Turn on your TV - I don't know what to say!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NicaMom:
Sad day for America...
What do you tell your children? How do you explain to them what's going on?

Mariana, I have been struggling with this one all day. My son heard this on the radio this morning - he has been saying all day that the monsters did it. How sad - this is not the world I want to send my children into...

frown.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

They just said on the news that the terrorists had no guns just razor blades in their shaving kits and plastic-like knives.

eek.gif

Tell me there's more to this.

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Looks like these are the planes that crashed:

AA flight 77 crashes into Pentagon
AA flight 11 is first crash into WTC
UA flight 175 is second crash into WTC
Ua flight 93 crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania

Those alone count for around 400 people.

------------------
Change is the only constant

This is one of the worst days in human history, this will affect the world. I have always preached diplomacy, but sometimes with some people diplomacy is not the answer. I am sad that I have been proven wrong, these cowards do not deserve justice or diplomatic action. Unfortunately WE are at war, there is no other solution. We cannot give in to terrorism, We are Americans we are brave people who believe in our country and it's policies and we will not cower down to terrorism.
Basically, these BASTARDS fucked with the wrong country!!!!!
I apologize for my language, but I am so enraged by this. I don't understand how people can do this to innocent people.

If they escape justice in this world, they will not escape a higher justice.

My prayers are with the families of those innocent people murdered today in our country.

Looks like these are the planes that crashed:

AA flight 77 crashes into Pentagon
AA flight 11 is first crash into WTC
UA flight 175 is second crash into WTC
Ua flight 93 crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania

Those alone count for around 400 people.

------------------
Change is the only constant

i witness via the news, the horrific footage of all this. most disturbing, sitting on my bed and watching the footage of the plane crashing into the side of the building. even more disturbing, watching on the news people throwing themselves out of the 110 story building.

i saw people dying. this is real.
this is not hollywood.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

This is awful, hatred is awful, I cannot even begin to express all the emotions running through me right now. Yes, I did a "head count" of all my loved ones, friends, fellow interferencers, etc. then I thought of U2 and if they were ok. I just hope they they, along with all of us, are with their loved ones on this horrible day. It doesn't matter where you are, you feel this tragedy shake you to the core.

Stay safe, everyone...*peace*

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
You will see Dr. Teeth,that Our Commander In Chief take the appropiate measures and bring the Bastards to Justice. Justice in this life and the next....Db9-(wait and see)

That's what I'm affraid of. Bush is under tremendous stress right now and the American people will be screaming for the heads of the terrorists. I just hope Bush will take the time to find out who did it rather than to take a scapegoat.

Saying that aliance with Israel can, ian ANY way JUSTIFY this horror that we are witnessing right now is on the same level of insanity as is the todays act itself!!!! You have something against jews IVANCL*** (you don't deserve that nickname!!!)? Can you spell antisemit ?? (well maybe I can't, I'm bad at spelling

Just can say, nothing.

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Read you, Rono.

Thanks U2Bama & the_rehearsal for the info & updates. I had to leave the office for a bit so I didn't read your messages until just now.
Please all of you guys- don't fight today, alright? Not today. Emotions are running high and it's affecting us all, but just let it go & turn your thoughts to the victims of the horrific tragedy & their families. Don't mean to preach or be anybody's momma, but just put it aside for today. Peace.

Originally posted by Judah:
Yeah...the fuckers who did this should be hit hard; the difference between this and Pearl Harbour is that PH was a military target, plus we knew the enemy at the time. Here...even if it's Bin Laden, who probably lives in the mountains of Afghanistan, how the hell do you "bring it on" with something like that? I also was suspecting it could be Timothy McVie's followers exacting revenge for his execution...but they don't seem the "suicide bomber" types. We'll have to wait and see what our "intelligence" community comes up with. I just can't believe the US hasn't taken out Bin Laden after all he's done...the first attack on WTC in '93, the African US embassies, the attack on the US destroyer...i guess it's hard to get to these small terrorist organizations.

It couldn't have been Timothy McVeigh's cronies. Hijacking a plane and crashing it into the WTC is a complicated operation. You would have to sneak a weapon onto the plane, know how to fly it, and have complete control over all of its instruments (you can't fly a plane to a specific location by just playing it by ear). This is almost certainly the work of *well-trained* terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom