Trent Reznor Vertigo Remix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

korczykp

War Child
not sure if this has been posted yet, but it was played on Zane Lowe's radio show on BBC Tuesday...

I dig it :D

Sounds a little more electronicish than I would have expected from Reznor

got it from the atu2 mailing list

Thanks to Kevin M. who let us know that the new Trent Reznor remix of
"Vertigo" was played on the Zane Lowe show on BBC Tuesday. Use the link
below, and then fast forward to the 37:48 mark of the show. It lasts
about 3.5 minutes, just like the song itself....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio1/aod.shtml?radio1/zane_tue

Not as 'industrial' sounding as I thought it would be. I like the "I Will Follow" tagged on the end. :up:

That was a bit blah, man I was so excited to hear that Trent was remixing this song and it's turned out a major disappointment. There's no Trent trademarks there at all (from what I can hear on the poor sound). Hopefully the studio version at better quality will bring out more from it.

I thought it sucked. I've heard better things from kids sitting in their bedroom messing with ProTools. He could have done something phenomenal like what he did on Bowie's "I'm Afraid of Americans"... now THAT was a remix!

and fear is taking over every thought

i like that line better, wish bono used it in the album version. nonetheless a great tune, not huge on the remixes though, but thats ok

great remix, i loved it.
it's clear that the remix is to u2 fans not NIN fans.

rjhbonovox: when i said "it's for u2 fans, not nin fans", it's because the remix is not so industrial,there isn't that "reznoresque" sound, the remix still contais the u2 feel.

i have the mp3, my mail is: hector_nin@hotmail.com i'll send/tell how to get it.

spaceboy
steak
trevgreg

sent you the link, tell meif it working or not then i'll try to upload it on or something else..

or try some links of this posts:
xxxx://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&forumid=196&threadid=111002
(still can't post links here, you know what to do with that 4X)

Back
Top Bottom