Treason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sleep Over Jack

Refugee
I heard some people on here mention a song called "Treason" that U2 recorded with Dr. Dre for their last album, but I could never find the article cited or anything else about the song...so, anyone care to assist me? :)

yea i think it was in the australian rolling stone issue or something... Dr. Dre produced a song for the new album, "Treason." It's never surfaced, and that one article is the only time anyone's ever heard of it. For one, I think Dre is an amzing producer and I would love to hear it one day. Perhaps the next time they make me shell out 100 bucks for a digital box set :hmm:

I see, ah well, I was hoping maybe the topic could be found on here so I could read the quote...its a fascinating mix, Dr. Dre's dramatic production style could produce amazing results with the right rock band I would have thought..

If somebody finds it bump this thread:p

As long as Dre is just producing the track, I'm fine with it. The title of the song is intriguing, but knowing U2 and their multiple song-title changes, that won't be what they finally end up calling it should it ever see the light of day.

Last edited:
By the time it gets through Lillywhite it'll be something called "Fluffy Beautiful Chorus Clouds" or something similar.

Sweet if Dre produces maybe he'll lay down some PHAT beats and insert some dope samples. And the video for the song would be awesome if there were cameo's from Snoop Dogg and the band is showing off their bling as they're soaking in the sun by a pool with fly honeys.

Besides producing I have a feeling Dre will step into the song during the refrain before the final chorus:

Yo yo treason
It ain't the shit
We need mo' love an' peace bitches
'Cause I sho' don't f-f-feel any of it
AHHHH IIIIIGHT B to the ono!!!

Cheers :no:

david said:
Sweet if Dre produces maybe he'll lay down some PHAT beats and insert some dope samples. And the video for the song would be awesome if there were cameo's from Snoop Dogg and the band is showing off their bling as they're soaking in the sun by a pool with fly honeys.

:lmao:

Actually, I don't care for most rap music, but he (Dr. Dre) has done some very cool songs. I would really like to hear him working with U2.

goat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom