Translation help needed - about new album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larrry

The Fly
Hi, who can translate this for me - it`s from U2guatemala?

Lucilla de Israel est? de visita en Dubl?n e informa que visit? los estudios de U2. Conoc?o a The Edge quien coment? que el nuevo album podr?an finalizarlo en oto?o.

thank`s a lot for now, Larrry.

Babel Fish Translation

In English:
Lucilla of Israel is of visit in Dubl?n and informs that it visited the studies of U2. Conoc?o The Edge that commented that the new album could finalize it in autumn.

Lucilla is a brazilian fan, currently living in Israel. She?s a member of UV, biggest brazilian U2 mailing list. She wrote to the list reporting that she?s visiting Dublin. She got to meet Edge and had pics taken with him. Edge said that the album might be ready in autumn.

More or less what she reported to Herbert from U2Guatemala. But I knew it first. ;)

Edited to add: I think Edge tends to be a more reliable source than Bono, don?t you think? So maybe we will have something for Christmas. :yes:

Last edited:
I was hoping for a November/December release....I hope this is true, so they could be in Miami to start the tour in March!

ishkash said:
Thanks a lot follower, quite a pleasing news actually.

You?re welcome friend ;)

I?m waiting for this girl to write a full report of her chating with our good man The Edge. She promised to update her column at UV website (very nice column, btw) when she gets back home. I?ll report any further details that I get to know.

follower said:

You?re welcome friend ;)

I?m waiting for this girl to write a full report of her chating with our good man The Edge. She promised to update her column at UV website (very nice column, btw) when she gets back home. I?ll report any further details that I get to know.

Can anyone persuade her to join the forum to tell everyone her story? I'd love to publish it on Interference... :)

UV is a brazilian fan site, it?s the homepage of the mailing list I mentioned above. I colaborate with the site, translating interviews and articles about U2. We have some nice columns there as well, like the one written by that girl Lucilla. But it?s useless info, unless you can read in portuguese.

Back
Top Bottom