trailer for Bono's movie "Across the Universe"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, Eddie Izzard is in it?

I dunno ... I saw the trailer for it again last weekend, and the more I see scenes from it, the more I think "No thank you."

Unless it gets rave reviews, in which case I may be convinced to see it in the theaters, I'll probably just see it on DVD for the curiosity factor.

Re: Sountrack

Enbahan said:
"Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"
Performed by Bono (this is an end title song and is not performed on camera as a character of the movie)
:up: Looks like I'm gonna be staying for the end credits. Thanks for posting the list :)

Also, here's a theater bootleg of the second trailer for the movie, Jim Sturgess singing "I've Just Seen A Face":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IpKusgu4TU

They showed it before the new Harry Potter movie when I went to see it a couple of weeks ago, but now some awesome person has gotten it on YouTube :)

I love arty movies... :) Just came back from the Melbourne Film Festival... saw "Once"... it was just utterly beautiful!

Anyway, I really like the look of Across the Universe and look forward to seeing it... :)

Will the soundtrack be released on CD? If so, I might get it. Don't know about the movie, though, but it sounds kinda fun. I like the Beatles theme idea.

Bono singing "I am the Walrus" - WTF?

I think Julie Taymor directed the Frida Kahlo movie that came out a few years ago. It had some of the same, cool surreal type of scenes in it. Love that movie. This looks kinda interesting.

bratty_cat said:
I think Julie Taymor directed the Frida Kahlo movie that came out a few years ago. It had some of the same, cool surreal type of scenes in it. Love that movie. This looks kinda interesting.
She did, and I quite enjoyed that movie :)

I'm gonna love this one :drool:

Have I fangirled the movie enough on this forum yet? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom