tour merchandise wishlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eek.gif

------------------
The world of Schabow is a beautiful place.

I'll answer. I wish there was an U2 Elevation shot glass. I collect shot glasses [better than collecting spoons-- only bass players in U2 are cool enough to get away with that] and would love to have one to add to my collection. oh well.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Well when I saw them at Earls Court and got to the front of the merchandise stall I said to the guy " That shirt and that shirt,er...that keyring and that Elevation fridge magnet"

he said "thats not a fridge magnet"

me " well what is it then?"

him "its a mouse mat"

me "oh er...ok (blushing) just the shirts and the keyring will be fine"

lol!
I wanted a lemon fridge magnet when I saw Popmart but they were sold out, so instead I got a Popmart keyring as I didn't have much money to spend on stuff back then! So now I guess I'm a u2 keyring collecter! I can unlock my door with pride! lol

(by the way anyone know a lemon fridge magnet going begging? As my kitchen is yellow themed it would look cool!)

Thats nothing! I have a massive Coke and a Barcardi magnet which got printed at work so we got hold of some rejects and laminated magents in sheet form to the back of them! Which I could of done with the Elevation mousemat but in my embarrassment didn't think of that at the time! lol I should stick myself to the fridge seeing as I'm a babe magnet! LMAO I WISHED! lol

I like drinking glasses! Not shot glasses, but the kind of souvenir glasses you can get at national parks. I'd even settle for a plastic one.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Hmm...U2 condoms, interesting. Will they be flavored?

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Duh--lemon flavored.

I would definately buy those!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Brainwave leaving Vons tonight: Bicycle license plates!! I know, what a geek, but think how cool they would look! Black with U2 on the plate and then the name of the tour where the state goes and the year of the tour where the year goes! You know you'd buy one.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

I like the shot glass idea.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom