tour from may 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah since noone has posted it yet, here you go; from u2log.com:

2004 tour news
An employee of Redburn Transfers, hired to do logistics on the current Bruce Springsteen tour, says the company has been booked for U2 from May 2004 and onwards.

u2logo1.gif

SOLAR POWER

Last edited:
The May dates are tentative at the moment. It depends on how the recording of the new album goes. If it is on schedule they will be playing then. Otherwise we are looking at Fall of 2004. Still though, 2004 U2 will be back on the road. Cant wait.

Last edited:
*whaiiiiii*
is that so?
:hug: :bono: :hug: :adam: :hug: :edge: :hug: :larry:

I am about to start hyperventilating *g*

*does a chicken dance* oh my.. I neeeed to see them live *yeppa*

*prais they will come to germany when I have no exams*

The album is released on March 9th. The tickets could go on sale the following weekend. The tour could start in late may. A band doesn't have to wait 5 months between an album's release and a tour, like the elevation tour. It could work. They'll probably finish the album by November or December at the latest. They'll use January - May as rehearsal time. That'll be enough time. U2 will not screw up again.....they know what they can do and what they can't.

By the way, SOLAR sounds like an awesome title IMO.

The_acrobat said:
The album is released on March 9th. The tickets could go on sale the following weekend. The tour could start in late may. A band doesn't have to wait 5 months between an album's release and a tour, like the elevation tour. It could work. They'll probably finish the album by November or December at the latest. They'll use January - May as rehearsal time. That'll be enough time. U2 will not screw up again.....they know what they can do and what they can't.

By the way, SOLAR sounds like an awesome title IMO.

Believe what you want, I'am telling you this is the case. After the Popmart opener disaster the band has determined that they want plenty of rehearsal time before hitting the road. The end of this year is the marker. If it is looking like the album is nowhere near done, the tour will be pushed back. If it is finished or almost finished it will start in the Spring 2004. They plan to have it done by October/November 2003, but things dont always work out they way they are planned. Thats all I'am saying.

Last edited:
they might do a small promotional tour before the tour starts...
maybe from may-june or something....
then start the tour in october/november

but great news!!!

New album and a chance to see the boys live!!! O. K. I have to remember to breath. Hot dam! I guess it back to the gym for me . You can't pogo with bad knees.:happy:

wooooooohooooooooooooo U2 :dance:

even if they don't come to Australia
still..........wooohooooooooooooU2:dance:

OMG my heart is beating faster!!! I've been dying to see U2 for soo long, I've seen most of all my other afvourite badns/artisst except for my Number ONE favourite!!!

I'm going to go to this tour this time if it means choping off my right arm!!! :mac:

*excited*

As long as they make it long, really long tour... and hit the U.S. twice again I would be happy... I have to watch them more than 2 times this time...

However, with the economy sucking as it is, I am afraid they might need to make it shorter. Although who knows, we would have to wait and see where the economy is next year...

I got an email from Willie Williams.

He said not production work has been done yet, but then hinted the band will probably tour in 2004.

Back
Top Bottom