Toronto Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
Hello all, Just a quick question. Those of you who have entered via "the Edge" for tickets to tonights IMAX thing, have you heard back from the edge yet as to wheter or not you have won tickets to the show??? I haven't and I am desperetly awaitng an answer. Also, are there any details of the show yet, what time is show time etc....

Thanks

mike in toronto
GO LEAFS GO

I sent an email directly to the Edge and this is the reply that I got. So... I'm assuming that anyone can come down and pickup tickets....

"Hey,

Want to go to the show tonight? Pick up your tickets at the EDGE storefront
Studio before 8pm tonight. Rmember the show is tonight at the Paramount.

Cheers,

Peter Carvalho
Promotions Coordinator
102.1 THE EDGE
1 Dundas Street, W. Suite # 1600
Toronto, Ontario
M5G 1Z3
PH: (416) 646-8656
FX: (416) 847-3300
promopete@edge.ca"

I called the edge at about 11am and asked them for tickets and they said sure. So I just got back from the studio and asked when the winners got notified be e mail and the lady said that she has to call them all today. So there you go. I called, asked and went down and got my pass. It's pretty cool, they also include a U2 best of laynard. See you all tonight!!!!!!

mike in toronto

p.s. - a pass is good for two people. It also says that show time is 11pm at the paramount.

MunkyMan said:
p.s. - a pass is good for two people. It also says that show time is 11pm at the paramount.

hmm. my pass for ottawa says explicitly it is for one. sucks cause i have two...and needed two. maybe ill try it anyway

is this going on in montreal, prairies, alberta or vancouver?

everyone have a good time:)
should be a good show:yes:

Back
Top Bottom