Top Of The Pops performance was great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
A faultless performance! the boys sounded in great form! A good bit as Bono is singing all of this can be yours he walks down to the crowd and after the line "just give me what I want and no one gets hurt" he bit a fans hand! lol, remember him doing this for elevation in the totp studios! gotta play it again now!

i dont think the band where performing live. bono was definatly singing, but Edge didnt have his Vox amp, which he swears by, and Larry was scratching himself halfway thru the song.

Just Vertigo was aired. They began to play something else though as the presenters introduced the next segment.

BITING BONO IS BACK !!!!! :drool:

You make us pleba-girls so happy:sexywink:

it was a really awsome performance, can't wait any longer for the tour!!!! U2 still rocks and still is definitely the best band in the world!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH

yeah I thought the hola's and don'd estas's was prerecorded, swear neither bono or edge mouth moved on those bits! like the bit at the end, Bono..."hello,hello, its good to be back,good to be back!"

Sorry don't know how to convert video to mp3 or video file, but you should keep a eye on totp website they might put it up on the site!

Lucy3011 said:
Just Vertigo was aired. They began to play something else though as the presenters introduced the next segment.

They were still playing at the end of the show, but unfortunately we couldn't hear what song. bono was playing his guitar.

BonoFox1 said:

LARRY WAS SCRATCHING HIMSELF???...HILARIOUS!!:lmao:

out of curiousity, what exactly is funny about that?

and someone get the mp3 or video of this. thanks.

angelofdublin said:

They were still playing at the end of the show, but unfortunately we couldn't hear what song. bono was playing his guitar.

Yeah. I switched off the TV after Vertigo. I had already suffered Blue and Usher.:wink:

Had it recording though so if I happened to miss anything I could just rewind the tape.

The performance was absolutely fantastic! I especially loved the bit where he er... 'bit' the fan's hand. Fantastic.

It was torture, however. They were playing outside BBC studios in White City (outside... in the rain too!), which is a ten minute walk away from me. I was so close.... Hehe.

They were amazing. Fantastic. Fantastically amazing.

Ant.

Zoomerang96 said:

out of curiousity, what exactly is funny about that?

and someone get the mp3 or video of this. thanks.

Scratching himself instead of playing...come on its funny!..If it was pre-recorded (the song) It might have looked funny that if he should have been playing a beat he scratched himself..therefore exposing that it was a pre-recorded song (s).....Well I cant wait to see the video and see for my self....Ok so it's just me finding this funny...:)

did you notice they didn't wear earphones for this? noticed Larry had one hanging down on his shirt, wasn't that the scratching? taking the earplug out? gonna have to watch it again! lol

geez i miss all the fun.......

:(

i must hear city of blinding lights

Anthony said:
[
It was torture, however. They were playing outside BBC studios in White City (outside... in the rain too!), which is a ten minute walk away from me. I was so close.... Hehe.

Ant. [/B]

darlin don't ya have any feet.....

Anthony said:
The performance was absolutely fantastic! I especially loved the bit where he er... 'bit' the fan's hand. Fantastic.

They were amazing. Fantastic. Fantastically amazing.

Ant.

If you ever want to meet them, you 'll have to come out of your house luv !!:wink: (you can always buy an umbrella??!!)

the bono bite is Baaaack:wink: :drool:
i wish i couldve been there
aside from the fact that i live in a different country......

i also find larry scratching himself funny as well, maybe it was the way it was phrased or something.

pretty sure its live

after watching and listening to the entire clip, I am reasonably sure its live. The cymbals definately sound live, and portions of Edge's guitars sound live.. Bono is definately singing live. I think its like their live shows.. some things coming off track, some things live.

Back
Top Bottom