Top Of The Pops performance was great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm with Bono's Tart on this one - I was there right in front of Edge and trust me the man was playing the guitar!!! Everything was totally recorded there and then. This was no set up.

It was an absolutely awesome experience, the new songs are great, Desire just about sent me into some sort of fit and it was all just blo*dy brilliant!!!!

I am yet to see the telly clip but I saw Bono doing an impression of a Dalek so what do I care.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:applaud: :applaud:

You can trust Bono's Tart,aardvark and me, they ALL played live!!!!!! :yes: I was right in front of :bow: :bow: Adam.

It was the first time I ever saw them play live.....and it was absolutely great.....such an awesome experience......1000000 x :faint:.......I'm still flying :laugh:

Bono, definitely wasn't sick or anything, he was having the time of his life...he seemed to enjoy every minute of it..as did Adam :drool:, Larry and Edge.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

i really think it was just vertigo that wasnt live.

id be really suprised if they mimed the likes of desire tho, and from the MP3 of COBL, that sounded live. methinks its just a TOTP thing.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom