Top 25 Simpsons Guest Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The U2 episode is the best one,especially where Homer says he is the Potato man, that is classic. It is stereotypical but still it's so feckin' brilliant

Yeah i like the episode , so funny wot happens to the natives at the end lol.

Oh nooo U2 didn't make another top-whatever list.

Let's all break out our typewriters and write them polite letters of complaint. Come on, y'all!

jonnytakeawalk said:

:lol:

That episode sucked anyway. It was around about that episode that the simpsons were starting to become shite

You're a bad person. Go to jail. :(

That episode was one of the best of season 9, and proved the show still had tons of kick in it.

speaking of the episode that u2 was in... "trash of the titans" was on season 9.. which will be the next simpsons dvd set to come out :yes:

jesseu2 said:
speaking of the episode that u2 was in... "trash of the titans" was on season 9.. which will be the next dvd set to come out :yes:

I'm buying it just for that one episode. :lol:

Honestly, I can't really knock out any of the ones on that list to make room for U2. Though Mark Hammill ahead of Hoffman and Michael Jackson is pretty weak.

jonnytakeawalk said:
Although this was a funny bit:

Moe: Hey Homer, you gotta pay for that beer.
Homer: Can't someone else do it?
[Homer walks out of the bar, while Moe is laughing]
Moe: [Holding a shotgun] Seriously though, give me the money.

:lol: that part is classic :lol:

shortfuse said:
Agree with most of the names on those lists.. hope the show is able to pick up for another strong season or two,,,

Actually this is the final season, its been announced that the season will wrap in may and the movie will be released in July, effectively capping the season off. Not really topic relevant, but still interesting.

I thought Mark Hamill's appearance was great, as with Hoffman. I also think Leonard Nimoy was one of the funniest guest characters in the show. I thought U2's appearance was a little overblown, I mean it was really neat to see the Pop-stage in cartoon form, but not much really happened. The best episode listed on that page is the Mr. Scorpio once with Albert Brooks. Brilliant. Brilliant.

~A.j.~

jonnytakeawalk said:
Although this was a funny bit:

Moe: Hey Homer, you gotta pay for that beer.
Homer: Can't someone else do it?
[Homer walks out of the bar, while Moe is laughing]
Moe: [Holding a shotgun] Seriously though, give me the money.

That is one of my favourite simpson moments :lol: I love Moe!

I also liked this:

Singers: The garbageman can and he does it with a smile that makes the world go round. He mops up when your overflowing-

U2: And he tells you when your arse is showing!

I loved the Mark Hamill episode, but I seriously question it being at #2.

I'm sad that David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson didn't make the list... "The Springfield Files" is one of my favorite episodes. :sad: Oh well. :wink:

fandangamoq said:

Actually this is the final season, its been announced that the season will wrap in may and the movie will be released in July, effectively capping the season off. Not really topic relevant, but still interesting.

I thought Mark Hamill's appearance was great, as with Hoffman. I also think Leonard Nimoy was one of the funniest guest characters in the show. I thought U2's appearance was a little overblown, I mean it was really neat to see the Pop-stage in cartoon form, but not much really happened. The best episode listed on that page is the Mr. Scorpio once with Albert Brooks. Brilliant. Brilliant.

~A.j.~

That is sad news.... with this my holy trinity of Senifeld, The Simpsons and The X Files will come to an end:sad:

On a bright note Kiefer Sutherland is slated to guest star in the shows 400th episode:rockon:

Simpsons have sucked since '97... it's about time they put that puppy down!!!!

L. Nemoy one on the Monorail:

Marge: Homer, there's a man here who thinks he can help you.
Homer: Batman?!
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: It's not Batman!

hahaha.... classic.....

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Simpsons
HOLLYWOOD - The Simpsons creator Matt Groening insists his popular show will keep going for as long as it continues to entertain people.
The animated show, which is kicking off its 18th season this month, has just scooped its 23rd Emmy and is coming to the big screen with a summer 2007 movie.

He explains, "My attitude at this point is, as long as the people who work on the show are having a good time, let's keep doing it.

"We've always tried to entertain ourselves and figured that the outside world would be entertained if we were making ourselves laugh!"

Article Copyright Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

Moe is the best simpsons character

lisa is the worst

kill lisa off then moe can move in with the simpsons

david said:
Monday, September 11, 2006

The Simpsons
HOLLYWOOD - The Simpsons creator Matt Groening insists his popular show will keep going for as long as it continues to entertain people.
The animated show, which is kicking off its 18th season this month, has just scooped its 23rd Emmy and is coming to the big screen with a summer 2007 movie.

He explains, "My attitude at this point is, as long as the people who work on the show are having a good time, let's keep doing it.

"We've always tried to entertain ourselves and figured that the outside world would be entertained if we were making ourselves laugh!"

Article Copyright Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.
"Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and when the show becomes unprofitable?"
- Troy McClure

Back
Top Bottom