Too much heavy shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
Too much 'over the top heavy shit' goes on in this place sometimes:mad: Relax people,enjoy life,enjoy the music,enjoy u2,eat good food,drink some more beer,go and watch the boys in action on their new tour:drool:
Life is too short to argue over trivial things....PEACE

Preach over:ohmy:

Honestly I'm about as fed up with the "relax" threads as I was with the "tense" threads. :eyebrow:

I just want to talk U2. I don't care if it's a 'heavy' or a 'light' thread.

boystupidboy said:
Too much 'over the top heavy shit' goes on in this place sometimes:mad: Relax people,enjoy life,enjoy the music,enjoy u2,eat good food,drink some more beer,go and watch the boys in action on their new tour:drool:
Life is too short to argue over trivial things....PEACE

I guess it comes back to how seriously you choose take this stuff emotionally and internally. U2 fans take U2 very very seriously, and I'm not sure it correlates to some of the fans' ability to enjoy life and relax. This is a place to discuss U2. And without getting into the dead horse cycle of "this should only be a positive U2 place since it's a U2 message board!!" I really do feel like it's good for those who are emotionally affected by this place to take a breather sometimes.

Life's too short to spend so much time on the Internet, but yet here we are day after day after day, aren't we? ;)

Back
Top Bottom