tony bennett duets with bono and others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Apologize if anyone already posted this.

Anyone catch the access hollywood segment today about Tony Bennett and his duet CD, showing some of the rehearsals with Bono, Sting, Elton John and such?
It mentioned too that there will be a DVD with the CD showing the recording session and interviews.

Tony Bennett Duets On Target

The Target version of the Duets: An American Classic features four exclusive tracks with Michael Buble and Diana Krall, as well as Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra. Target will also offer a CD/DVD combo which includes Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic with the four bonus tracks, along with an accompanying DVD. The exclusive footage will include a 20-minute behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the album, a sneak peek into the recording sessions, and interviews with artists including Bono as well as Tony Bennett himself.

coemgen said:

This REALLY urinates me off. :madspit: :banghead:

I got the CD, if you want to post your e-mail I'll send you the Bono song. I think that's OK, I hope no one yells at me or anything :uhoh: That's how I understnd the rules, that it's OK to e-mail. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I have no evil intent or anything..

I think the song is lovely and that Bono's voice sounds beautiful. Too bad Mr. Hewson isn't around to hear this song :( The song is much too short, that's my only complaint.

I didn't get the one with the DVD, but maybe Bono will be in the TV special-I think there's a TV special coming up

MrsSpringsteen said:

I got the CD, if you want to post your e-mail I'll send you the Bono song. I think that's OK, I hope no one yells at me or anything :uhoh: That's how I understnd the rules, that it's OK to e-mail. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I have no evil intent or anything.

brian.pickens@att.net

Thank you! I will try to find a way to get Tony Bennett a dollar sometime. I have actually been thinking I should buy a decent comp of his.

:wave: me too, me too!! julianamendoza@gmail.com i'd really appretiate it!

I don't know tony Bennett either (i'm colombian) but i love all the people who are singing with him, specially colombian singer JUANES so i was actually thinking of buying it, but i saw Bennett on letterman last night singing with Elvis Costelo and i didn't quite like it... but i'm dying to hear the one with bono, so..
THANK YOU!!

Back
Top Bottom