tony bennett duets with bono and others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yahweh said:
I am shocked how many people dont know who Tony Bennet is though....must not be as big as Frank Sinatra around the world:)

One more-got you as well

And anyone who doesn't know who Tony Bennett is should be banned from this forum ;)

You're right, my words did come way too quickly. He really can't dance, but I love to see him when he does :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I got the CD, if you want to post your e-mail I'll send you the Bono song. I think that's OK, I hope no one yells at me or anything :uhoh: That's how I understnd the rules, that it's OK to e-mail. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I have no evil intent or anything..

I think the song is lovely and that Bono's voice sounds beautiful. Too bad Mr. Hewson isn't around to hear this song :( The song is much too short, that's my only complaint.

I didn't get the one with the DVD, but maybe Bono will be in the TV special-I think there's a TV special coming up

Hi, can you please write me an email cf_177@hotmail.com , I can't pm you because I'm not a premium member. Please, I already have the Bono/Bennett song... :wave:

I read in an interview with Ali, that she grew up listening to this kind of music in her home, Sinatra, Bennet, and loves it.

I'm wondering how much she's enjoyed seeing and hearing Bono doing this duet. Maybe a little serenade for the lady? But it would probably have to be a different song, i guess. Maybe "The Way You Look Tonight " another good Tony Bennett song. Ali always looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom