Tonight's the Night-not neil young..U2!!!! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2003, 05:41 PM   #21
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:08 PM
Re: well, I don't have a scanner now either

Quote:
Originally posted by cass
I just came to the computer room...the scanner is gone. I didn't know he was taking it TODAY!!! I had more luverly pics
probably just as well.
So has "Gangs of NY" the movie been released? It hasn't arrived at our theatre yet. I want to see it, I hope it's not too bloody.
Here I'm just reading about Daniel...he got bullied at school and left at age 13. "the physical violence didn't worry me so much... but it was the way they messed with your head that did me in.."
awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
He is the son of a poet laureate and his wife is Arthur Miller's daughter.He is a very private man They suggest he has been apprenticed to a cobbler in recent times. He won't discuss it.
I KNEW IT!!! cashew nut, cass schoo nut, cass shoe nut.
He was brilliant in my left foot, last of the mohicans ( my son used to dress up as Hawkeye) and name of the father( I love the dedicated follower of fashion scene..and the detail of the era, his leopard skin undies..it was a heavy scene, but those undies made me laugh)
anyway what I was getting around to..eventually
is posting a sliverchair pic for you

about that cass shoe nut/ cobbler thing!

"gangs of ny" has been out in the u.s. for a while, it just left theatres where i live, which is probably good cos now i won't be tempted to go see it again

it is REALLY bloody, but it's really worth seeing. my mom wouldn't go see it because of that; she said that she'd wait until it's out on video and then have me watch it with her to tell her when not to look.

"my left foot" and "in the name of the father" were amazing, and i don't know how many other people could have delivered a line like "i think you and i are going to have a disagreement" (in "last of the mohicans") and not look stupid. the leopard skin underwear was really funny, and i was sitting there watching it like "haha! that's the funniest thing! oh wait...i mean, they've got them lined up at gun point, perhaps i shouldn't be laughing, this is a rather serious movie".

i liked "the boxer" quite a bit too...

to day-lewis for being a private person. gotta respect that.

being bullied sucks. one reason i'm glad to be through with riding the school bus.

SILVERCHAIR!! whoohoo! sucks that you can't go see them though, i wish i could. i played "luv your life" on my radio show on friday and talked way too much about the album. i hate it when djs talk too much, but i'm afraid i might turn into one of them