Tomb Raider 2 ST: 2 songs by U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the term "golden globes" takes new meaning.....

*wink*

Contrary to popular belief, Again is not a cover of Lenny Kravitz's hit single. It's a cover of a piano based love song by Janet Jackson back in the early 90's done by U2 glam-rock style.

Try To Believe This is just lyrics Bono added to what was almost released as their instrumental b-side Novelty Act. The lyrics were written around the time they were remixing Pop for the Best Of.

Nothing interesting with both songs, just a bunch of fillers like the MDH songs were. The real noise will come with the new album.

;)

Cheers,

J
The King Of POP

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I don't believe this to be true...... I just don't. U2 have never released new, non-album material right before they release a new U2 studio album. It doesn't make U2 sense.
Um, do you remember the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack?

Chizip said:
if it's true, Try to Believe This sounds like its gonna be awesome :up:

Again sounds like it's gonna be crap :down:

Too much like Always, yeah we got it the first time Bono, we dont need it "Again" :down:

you have had no contact with that song at all and ur alreadydissing it!!
give it a chance, i think a name like again is interesting. When "Again" becomes the next WOWY ull be sorry....:yes:

elizabeth said:

cameron diaz did on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack. it wasn't god-awful but it wasn't unbelieveably good.

come to my mind the cases of:

Nicole Kidman
Ewan McGregor
the cast of Chicago

etc.

is very common

ok so this thread is bumped but no new information whatsoever. anyone can confirm this is a hoax? this thread seemed to have slid in a slow death. if its a hoax it should have stayed there. seeing it re-emerge gave me hope. i dont like false hope.

Ok on Vh1 news they have Korn being the first single off the Tomb Raider soundtrack. Some song called 'Time' or something. Being that this song wasn't even on the first list, I'll chalk it up as a really bad rumor.

Of course it's a really bad rumour. 'Try To Believe This' all but gives that fact away, and 'Again' all but confirms it.

But regarding someone's earlier statement that U2 would never release a song before an album comes out, they have already done this with 'The Ground Beneath Her Feet'. Let's not forget, the new album probably won't be coming out until early 2004, which could be 8 months away! 'The Ground Beneath Her Feet' was released about a year before the album, so it's not that much different if this did in fact turn out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom