Tom Brady's Favorite Band Is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
bandwagon.jpg

I posted that same picture in the NBA thread for the 06 playoffs.

:memories:

DaveC said:

You of all people should know I'm not on the anti-Patriots bandwagon. I was one of the original haters.

And I'm certainly not on a Giants bandwagon. As an Eagles fan, that's an insulting suggestion. My only option for seeing the Pats go down is the G-men now, and my hatred for the Pats actually has a reason to it (Super Bowl XXXIX).

I'm not sure if you were using the graphic to refer to me, or to the four people in this thread who are now rooting for the Patriots because Tom Brady mentioned U2 in passing on Media Day, but I figure I better explain myself to the assembled throng.

Trust me, the only way I'm going to seriously enjoy this game is if a plague of leprosy descends into Phoenix, and the limbs go a-flyin'.

and perhaps i was speaking of the people who are jumping on the patriots bandwagon because tom brady likes u2 :kiss:

THE GREATEST NFL TEAM OF ALL-TIME
(unless they fuck up) (unless they fuck up) (unless they fuck up) (unless they fuck up) (unless they fuck up) (unless they fuck up)

CTU2fan said:
Super Bowl 36, Pats over Rams and U2 at halftime.

Best. Super. Bowl. EVER :)

Exactly, this doesn't surprise me, but does make me like Brady even more! :up:

Got his number? They lost to the Pats on their own turf. Even if it was only a field goal's difference, I'm pretty sure you've got to beat someone (repeatedly, even) to have his number.

Meh - even this display of exceptional intelligence and taste can't sway me to the dark side and make me like Tom Brady. :yuck: Gives me chills to even say 'like' and 'Tom Brady' in the same sentence. :shiversuncontrollably:

I used to think Tom Brady was cool. And then I found out that he behaves like a stray cat in his spare time, if you know what I mean.

Rachel D. said:
I used to think Tom Brady was cool. And then I found out that he behaves like a stray cat in his spare time, if you know what I mean.

He rummages through garbage cans looking for fish bones?

fandangamoq said:
Too bad little Manning and his Giants have got his number...

It took everything the Giants had to put up a fight in that last game to try and be a spoiler, and they only held up in the first half.

I would have much preferred a Super Bowl rematch with the Packers, especially given the way they were playing this year and they were the only real contender the Pats didn't play, whereas we just saw Patriots/Giants a few weeks ago.

but if you think the packers had a chance with the pats in lambeau, and we beat the pats, by that logic, a+b=c, :scratch:

sometimes people confuse eli.

LyricalDrug said:
Also, every time the Patriots score a touchdown during a home game, they blast "Elevation" over the stadium speakers.

I can't stand the Pats, but that is pretty cool.

The studio version of Elevation is terrible though.

Even Better Than The Real Thing would be a better choice. :wink: :rockon:

NEW ENGLAND GOT SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN

Go Giants!

OrARoundabout said:
NEW ENGLAND GOT SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT DOWN SHOT SOWN SHOT DOWN

Go Giants!
SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

powerhour24 said:

It took everything the Giants had to put up a fight in that last game to try and be a spoiler, and they only held up in the first half.

I would have much preferred a Super Bowl rematch with the Packers, especially given the way they were playing this year and they were the only real contender the Pats didn't play, whereas we just saw Patriots/Giants a few weeks ago.

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom