Told ya so- NO new album in the works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But this is old news; it even has the Everlasting Love bit on it, and that song was on the last greatest hits package. Was Adam lying in the new Rolling Stone?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Well, notice that the article says they're not working on a new album "just yet." That doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

*groan*
is the Best Of still 'sposed to come out this yr?

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

I'm sorry, I don't want to be a jerk or anything, and I do hope I am wrong and you all are right. I was just thinking maybe it was true and everyone was in denial because a new album is important to us all. I NEED it! I am a naturally negative person so I always expect the worst, that way anything better will be a surprise.(
wink.gif
)

------------------

Jeez...can't you guys let them have some rest? They've been on tour for way over a year..and they've done stuff like the Superbowl and the Grammys to keep us going. Let them rest!

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Originally posted by u2er:
Jeez...can't you guys let them have some rest? They've been on tour for way over a year..and they've done stuff like the Superbowl and the Grammys to keep us going. Let them rest!

I know. I totally agree with you. Sometimes I think we forget that they're human, just like us. I definitely think they deserve a break! When I found out they weren't touring Europe this summer, I was sort of glad. I guess maybe that has something to do with the fact that i live in Michigan, so I wouldn't have been able to see them anyway, BUT..It seems like they've been EVERYWHERE since ATYCLB came out, and, while I've loved it, I do agree that they need a break.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Correction,
In terms of length of time on the road from first concert to last concert, Elevation tour is U2s shortest tour ever(exception being Lovetown) lasting only 8 months. They did in those 8 months manage to play 113 shows which is the second highest number of shows in a year for the band. 1981 was the most with 141.

Back
Top Bottom