toddler U2 shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ireallyheartu2

Babyface
Hi,
I am trying to find a toddler size U2 t-shirt for my 2 year old Nephew. Can someone direct me to a site that sells them? We dance and sing to U2 songs and he can name all the boys in the band!
Thanks!

ireallyheartu2 said:
Hi,
I am trying to find a toddler size U2 t-shirt for my 2 year old Nephew. Can someone direct me to a site that sells them? We dance and sing to U2 songs and he can name all the boys in the band!
Thanks!

I too have a two year old (girl) who loves U2; also sings and dances to their music. I have looked for toddler T's and so far all I have found is simple but nice one that is sold on U2.com. It's a Vertigo T. Try that site.

Might it be cheaper to make one? They make iron-on transfers you can use in your printer. Just buy him a plain shirt, find a U2 pic that you like, and you're all set. That way, if your nephew has an encounter with any one of the zillion messy things that toddlers get into, you can make him another rather easily!

If anyone finds a site that sells pint-sized U2 t-shirts please let us know. I really want to get one for my nephew Freddy (The Fredge). He's already rockin' the Ramones t-shirt I got him for Xmas.

Or I could get creative and make one.

Hmm, my friend Sara made one her friends some Depeche Mode onesies when she had a baby. I'll ask Sara how to go about this.

Last edited:
BonoIsMyMuse said:
Might it be cheaper to make one? They make iron-on transfers you can use in your printer. Just buy him a plain shirt, find a U2 pic that you like, and you're all set. That way, if your nephew has an encounter with any one of the zillion messy things that toddlers get into, you can make him another rather easily!

How do you iron on something in your computer? I would love to make one.

Craft stores sell iron on transfer paper. You put the tansfer paper through your printer just like any other paper and once it has an image on it you can just iron it on to your shirt.

redkat said:
Craft stores sell iron on transfer paper. You put the tansfer paper through your printer just like any other paper and once it has an image on it you can just iron it on to your shirt.

Thank you. This may be a dumb question but where can I find a good U2 image to do an iron on.

Back
Top Bottom