To touch is to be touched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
(((z edge)))

That is so true. I'm sorry you are having a bad time but I hope things improve from here.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Calluna I have been faced with some tough decisions but I still consider myself a lucky guy. The breathing/bleeding human inside of me cries out from time to time and it results in , well, this.

It WILL get better this weekend!

Thank you for caring
cool.gif

------------------
My time amongst you is almost at an end

I touched my cat today. Cats are people too?

((((( HUGS ))))))

Some days are better than others.

some days you're just a puppy (touching your kitty)
biggrin.gif

------------------
Touch Yourself

z edge, when I first started reading this, I thought you were drafting a new ad campaign for the now-defunct South Central Bell (Reach out, reach out and TOUCH someone!)

But in reading it I saw that it had much more meaning than gimmick, and it is indeed very moving. Have fun at the Austin show, and order a pizza in line for me.

~U2Alabama

Yeah but you know Boxers don't eat cheese, or stand in line. Perhaps I will just be human and drunk, and stay out of SICYs catbox
wink.gif

Hold the anchovies
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Our greatest assets are what we came here with and develop throughout our lives. And we take it to beyond when we depart, yet it is powerful enough to stay here with those who knew it as well.

Our conviction, love, and compassion will reach places we can't even feel or taste or smell.

...However, if I can touch somebody and feel their spirit, its like I can sort of live in their sky for a while.

me too: {{{z edge}}}

In your anger and hurt you've articulated something really beautiful, that also returns your own power to you. I'm touched, z edge.
wink.gif

So what you're saying is, maybe all that we can't leave behind is also...all that we can leave behind. Thanks for the reminder, Beautiful.

Deb D

------------------
***Grace makes beauty out of ugly things***

the greatest frontman in the world -- by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

The greatest gift we have the ability to give in this world is not a coin or a solid object of worth.

Our greatest assets are what we came here with and develop throughout our lives. And we take it to beyond when we depart, yet it is powerful enough to stay here with those who knew it as well.

Our conviction, love, and compassion will reach places we can't even feel or taste or smell.

When you truly touch another person you have spoken without verbalizing, looked through eyes that gain knowledge in a language that has no conceived meaning. And you understand.

Try to touch someone today.

I had a bad day, and a bad many days in a run that probably won't end until I get to austin. Somebody, you know who you are-did something to me in a dream state but it remains. You should have known better, our souls don't sleep like our bodies. It is relevant. Travel is unlimited and not confined by space. I forgive you and I wrote this in your honor.

I have had my heart ripped away time and again.

However, if I can touch somebody and feel their spirit, its like I can sort of live in their sky for a while.

Please try to touch somebody.

Back
Top Bottom