To the Web-Based Community Known as www.interference.com ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am making a gradual return from my holiday slumber and will be issuing some belated and year-end awards soon. The Christian season of Epiphany concludes on January 6 (that's 6 January to you Euros!) and I will take care of business at that time. So continue drrinking your spiced ciders and eggnogs and eating your sausage and cheese balls, watch the Tournament of Roses (Rose Bowl) and enjoy yourselves. When you hear the mention of snow flurries, go to your local Winn-Dixie Supermarket (or Albertson's or Publix or whatever) and buy all of the milk and bread you can amass, then panic out in the parking lot, and when you see a patch of ice on the road ahead, slam on your brakes upon contact. But have fun.

~U2Alabama

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 01-02-2002).]

eggsalad!

laaaaAAAAaaaame... wow do i such.... WoooooOOOOOOOOWW!

------------------
-death bear

What's snow?

Ice?

We in Minnesota have not heard of these strange things of which you speak.

tongue.gif

-sula

get lost already runfi or whatever it is mabel calls you...

i thought you said you had to lave or something, liar

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
get lost already runfi or whatever it is mabel calls you...

i thought you said you had to lave or something, liar

You going to come watch me play, or what?

CK

id just like to point out to everyone how dumb foray is.

*points at the test specimen

that is all, thank you.

*bows

------------------
-death bear

why do these threads always get hijacked
rolleyes.gif

Bama, I miss you you southern fuddy duddy...get back here soon so we can have some normal conversations....

speaking of which, where the fuck is Mr. J. Swallow? There's another guy I haven't seen around these parts fer sumtyme......

Bama, look on page 3 (it may be page 4 by the time you find this post) of this forum. Something you were interested in seeing is there.
smile.gif

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like it's the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

get your head out of the mud baby

Originally posted by popkidu2:
speaking of which, where the fuck is Mr. J. Swallow? There's another guy I haven't seen around these parts fer sumtyme......
yeah, I've been wondering the same thing

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I love you Bama-just don't tell your wife.
wink.gif

Will that get me an award?
wink.gif

What award will you give db9?

*the suspense is killing me*

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

As seen on the back of whatever the hell candy package is in front of me...

GB Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Wheat flour, Blackstrap Molasses, coconut flakes, licorice extract, coconut oil shortening, sorbitol, gelatin, glyserol, cocoa powder, alt, natural and artifical flavours, and artificial colour.

This message gone dun be brung to you by, all the eejits who gun an' argued up this thread.

Why? because i felt like it
How? im not quite sure of that myself
What? as in what in the hell was that?
Where? guess, cuz youre lookin at it
When? tomorrow, my place, seven o'clock, be there

uoy knahT
Youre welcome

Bama, the thing i was talking about is back on page 1 now.

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like it's the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

get your head out of the mud baby

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Gina Marie, you're gonna have to fight me for him!!!
Lets rumble!!
Bamarama is prolly having fun with the wifey

*puts on her rasslin duds*

If we fight over him, I think we'll both definitely get an award.
wink.gif

Fun w/ wifey?
frown.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Hey 80s, the Rams are primed for the playoffs! (Sorry for hijacking your thread, Bama
tongue.gif
).
Absolutely gotta love it. 2 years ago, I decorated my house in blue and yellow for the Super Bowl and had all my friends over for Food, Football and Fun. The entire house was rooting for the Rams except 2 folks. That's amazing, seeing as I live in Dallas.
This year, if the Rams go, I'm gonna have another SB party, this time, I'm gonna lend out my Rams clothing (I have 15 items) to my guests. Even if teh Rams don't go, I might just have a "U2 at Halftime" party. Too bad you don't live in the Dallas area. You could come help me root on the Rams!

Back
Top Bottom