To anyone who was at either of the Slane shows...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nesskelz

Acrobat
Just out of curiosity,was slane general addmission, or was there some kind of assigned 'seating'? How early were people lining up?

my guess is that all tickets were general addmission
and if you wanted to get a good close view you had to turn up as soon as they opened up the gates to enter or whatever

thats my guess, but i could be tottaly wrong

bono_man2002 said:
and if you wanted to get a good close view you had to turn up as soon as they opened up the gates to enter or whatever

I'd imagine you would've had to have arrived at least a day or two before the gates were opened!

I was there on the first date. It was GA and I was very near the gate at 9.00 a.m. but the orange stripes that gave admission in the heart in front of the stage were assigned earlier in the morning... ...so I had to choose between a wet standing place under the mixing consolle or a quieter relaxing place at the right of the stage, just under the castle.

Plain beautiful... ...a very heartfelt performace by Bono and his mates and a super version of One with the late Bob Hewson (R.I.P.) on the mega screens above the stage... ...very very touching! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom