To Answer The Last Thread's Question, No (AKA New Album Speculation)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw Zooropa and Walk On. If they want to attach the jump leads and give this anemic show a pulse again they need to bring back Mofo.

Screw ... Zooropa?

Are you not ever satisfied?

I meant "screw Zooropa" in the context of the setlist. I adore the song, but I feel they need to throw in something that really livens things up...like Mofo. If they played both Zooropa and Mofo then great, but that's unlikely. Just my 2c of course ;)

"Zooropa" was track 1 from an album that came out 07/05/1993. 1 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 3 = 35. May is the 5th month. May 2011 will be the 3rd May since No Line was released.
Furthermore, 5 - 3 = 2 and 2 + 5 = 7. Thefore, them playing Zooropa shows the album will be out May 27, 2011.

"Zooropa" was track 1 from an album that came out 07/05/1993. 1 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 3 = 35. May is the 5th month. May 2011 will be the 3rd May since No Line was released.
Furthermore, 5 - 3 = 2 and 2 + 5 = 7. Thefore, them playing Zooropa shows the album will be out May 27, 2011.

i can get behind that logic.

Yeah and 7-2 is also 5! :lol:

awesome

The only way that I can see the playing of Zooropa even remotely connected to a new album is that maybe the band will see the huge enthusiasm generated and will think, "Hey, maybe we should take more chances and be more experimental. Let's release the new album this year ASAP!" (Even U2.com mentioned the fact that Zooropa was trending on Twitter.) That's a huge stretch.

Also, I had a dream last night that someone said on Twitter that Edge told them a new album will be released in June. I said "Yeah, right." My subconscious is skeptical about a new release this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom