To all you long suffering Patriots fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

HELLO

lthumb.1012797809super_bowl_nu269.jpg

I've waited here for you, EVERLONG!

lthumb.1012797716super_bowl_nua268.jpg

Tonight I throw myself into and out of the red

lthumb.1012797397super_bowl_nua264.jpg

out of her head she sang

lthumb.1012799348super_bowl_reax_rvs124.jpg

come down and waste away with me

lthumb.1012799363super_bowl_reax_bx111.jpg

show how you wanted it to be

lthumb.1012797067super_bowl_nua263.jpg

out of my head

lthumb.1012796168super_bowl_reax_cra112.jpg

And I wonder when I sing along with you

lthumb.1012799470super_bowl_reax_bx112.jpg

If evreything could ever feel this real forever

lthumb.1012799716super_bowl_nu275.jpg

If anything could ever be this good again!

lthumb.1012805589super_bowl_reax_bx102.jpg

The only thing I'll ever ask of you, got to promise not to stop when I say when
lthumb.1012796627super_bowl_nua258.jpg

Breathe out so I can breathe you in

lthumb.1012796592super_bowl_nua259.jpg

and know how you've always been

lthumb.1012799264super_bowl_last_drive_nua274.jpg

over my head, out of her head I sang IF ANYTHING COULD EVER BE THIS REAL FOREVER, IF ANYTHING COULD EVER BE THIS GOOD AGAIN!!

lthumb.1012802947super_bowl_reax_maoh102.jpg

They weren't my team, but this is how I would feel. Congratulations!!! A Celebration!

Credit: The Foo Fighters, Everlong

Yeah...good one stormy. I'm actually a Giants fan, but seeing as my team was out of it and I'm in New England, I was happy for all the Patriot fans. And what a "Super" Super Bowl it was. Right down to the wire. It was by far the most interesting super bowl I've watched since Scott Norwood missed the field goal in 91 so my Giants could win.
smile.gif
Not to mention U2 at the half. They had class, they had style, and they didn't allow anyone else to sing with them which was great. U2 stand alone. By far the "greatest" band on Earth...

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
Yeah...good one stormy. I'm actually a Giants fan, but seeing as my team was out of it and I'm in New England, I was happy for all the Patriot fans. And what a "Super" Super Bowl it was. Right down to the wire. It was by far the most interesting super bowl I've watched since Scott Norwood missed the field goal in 91 so my Giants could win.
smile.gif
Not to mention U2 at the half. They had class, they had style, and they didn't allow anyone else to sing with them which was great. U2 stand alone. By far the "greatest" band on Earth...

That's how I feel too. They aren't my team either and I have had some heartbreaks and near misses with my teams and this is the song I thought would be great to celebrate if they did win, as a long suffering fan. I am happy for the Patriots fans. At least your Giants do have trophies, and maybe there's hope for anyone now!
smile.gif

Yes, I agree about U2 as well!
biggrin.gif
GREAT!!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-04-2002).]

GO PATS!!!!!!!

Woooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

TWO reasons to celebrate last night!!! I'm not sure if I screamed louder for the Pats or U2!!
redface.gif

thanks for those great pics!!! GO PATS!

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

*Stormy* this is very nice of you-very well done. I was going for the RAMS only because the PATS beat my 2nd fave team the Raiders so i wuz a little bit upset with them.

They do deserve such a beautiful victory, and the celebration and the tears. My first team the Cowboys have defenitely had their day in the sun too, and hopefully will shine again someday, but I do feel the joy with the Pats and their fans.

And the game really lived up to its billing too, what an exciting finish! I felt the RAMS charge coming in but he capped it with an int.

U2 was perfect choice, though they sounded great but a teeny bit rough for Bono-as only WE will probably notice.

Great post *Stormy* and great thread!!!

Thanks Z Edge! You're so nice!
smile.gif

I know what you mean about being mad at the team that beat yours, I've had that happen too. The Patriots are a big rival of my favorite team but I pulled for them because I don't like Kurt Warner, I'm mad at Faulk and I was sick of hearing about the Rams, and the Patriots had never won one yet.

Football can get very emotional and tear a person up, the highs are high, and the lows make you feel like crap. But once it's sucked you in, it's got you. I can't help it.

Hey I was suprised that Marshall Fauls's cousin played for the PATS!

Didi anyone else notice the Pats had a Faulk too???

Great pics Stormy! I'm so happy that the Pats won! My bro has big a long time fan of them so it was great!! It was an awesome game!

Congrats to the Pats!!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by z edge:
Hey I was suprised that Marshall Fauls's cousin played for the PATS!

Didi anyone else notice the Pats had a Faulk too???

I did. Then I thought, "Wow, they are playing for thier family's love." I thought it was his brother though. Still, it would be hard.

Back
Top Bottom